- Similar itemMaterial: Textile. Sole: Textile. Make these comfortable boots a staple piece in your casual fall/winter wardrobe. Flat boot. Almond toe. Slouchy leg. Asymmetrical collar. Heel height: 0.25 In. Shaft height: 8 In.
- Similar itemRebecca MinkoffBowery Flap-Top Crossbody Bag, Black CherryDetailsRebecca Minkoff grainy leather crossbody with pale golden hardware. Top handle with 1 1/2" drop. Removable leather crossbody strap with 21 1/2" adjustable drop. Flap top with snap closure. Inside, one open pocket; fabric lining. Exterior, zip pocket concealed beneath lobster clasp flap. 10"H x 7"W x 3"D. Imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff: Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- With their renowned dry aged denim process and classic construction, it's no wonder James Jeans is at the forefront of denim design. Lightweight stretch denim with slight whiskering at front. Zip fly with button closure. Classic five pocket style with pintuck accent at back pockets. Bootcut leg with 19'' leg opening. Fitted to knee. 8'' Low rise. 32½'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Spandex; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Pure HandknitFall Crush CardiganDetailsPure Handknit horizontal striped cable-knit cardigan. Approx. measurements: 23"L from center back; 21"L from center front; 15"L sleeves. Horizontal striped cable-knit. Round neckline. Front flap panel fastens with large wooden button on left shoulder. Three-quarter bell sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Cotton. Imported. Designer About Pure Handknit: As the name implies, every piece in the Pure Handknit collection is expertly knit, loomed, or crocheted by hand. Even the buttons are handcrafted. The label also focuses on sustainable production practices, including the use of solar power, and donates excess yarn to non-profit organizations.
- The women's Low Rise Bootcut Jeans - Aurora Indigo by Bullhead Denim Co havea distressed wash throughout with destroyed details. The jeans have a comfortable low rise and the perfect bootcut fit. We can't get enough of the super soft fabric and ultra stretch denim. Style these with our fashion tops and sandals! Low rise. 8" rise. 3R: 33" inseam. 3L: 35" inseam. 78% cotton, 21% polyester, 1% spandex. Machine washable. Imported. Our timeless Bootcut is slim through hip and thigh with a relaxed knee and leg opening. This universal fit looks great paired with any footwear.
- Alexander WangPrisma Embossed Lambskin Flat-Bottom Crossbody Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander Wang embossed lambskin crossbody bag. Thick leather shoulder strap; 19" drop. Shiny leather top latch flap. Flat bottom with silver edges. Inside, satin lining with zip pocket. 6"H x 8"W x 4"D. "Prisma" is imported. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: medium-weight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, sleeveless, front closure, snap button closure, no pockets, logo detail.
- Similar itemWalk with ease and style in these fab boots. Faux suede pull-on flat boots with padded sole offer additional comfort. Can be worn over-the-knee or mid-calf by fold/unfold through snapped-on buttons on the side.
- Similar itemJacques LevineDaphne Lace-Up Moccasin Bootie, TanDetailsNubuck upper with faux-fur lining (cotton). Flat heel. Moc toe with contrast topstitching. Grosgrain lace-up front. Lugged rubber sole. "Daphne" is made in Spain. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.