- Upper Ho'opi,i Falls is a small waterfall along Kapa'a Stream. It's near the town of Kapa'a on the east side of Kauai. I've been to +16 islands, and this has to be the prettiest waterfall I have ever experienced. When I was crossing the top of the falls, I fell, gear and all. Luckily I was able to absorb most the impact of my gear (flat on my back). One foot closer to the edge, and I would have surely slid down the falls to the vicious bottom. Open Edition Print A fine art print masterfully prepared on a renowned and award winning silver gelatin baryta paper; chosen for maximum impact and long term archival quality. My fine art papers are coated directly onto a true baryta (barium sulphate) layer and fiber base to produce images with exceptional gamut for vivid color reproduction as well as creamy whites and velvety blacks for the unique look of traditional silver halide photo paper. The media creates high definition images with an extended tonal range and excellent archival properties making it the highest quality print in fine art reproduction. This versatile media is perfect for color images with vibrancy and depth or for producing a sympathetic re-creation of a traditional black and white image. Artist signs directly on the print. This print is shipped safely in either a flat reinforced cardboard box or a durable high quality environmental friendly tube. We strongly recommend keeping the art in this original shipping package ready for transport to your local framer. We suggest minimal handling because of propensity for the art to be creased, finger printed, or damaged. Fractional dimensions have been rounded up to the nearest inch. 13.5"w x 12"h
- Similar itemArt Panel Prints are a beautiful alternative to luxury art. Each 12 x 16" art print is mounted on a sturdy panel and embellished with fine glitter. An attached coordinating satin ribbon makes this piece of art ready to hang. Printed on recycled paper. Dimensions: 0.2 IN x 16.0 IN x 12.0 IN.
- Similar itemФото автора tartillka2010 на Яндекс.Фотках
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemGrind Your Gears. Get your home in gear with Cyan Design's Gear Bookends. Crafted from raw steel, these bookends have an industrial-chic look with edgy appeal. Each features a solid base with a mechanical gear on top. Use them to organize books, magazines, or LPs on a shelf or console table, or set them out as rugged accents in an urban loft space. Set of two bookends. Made in China.
- No item description
- With coloring similar to the summer molt of the Tundra Hare, this grayish brown faux fur throw pillow is perfect as a soft, subtle addition to you sofa, sectional or cozy nook. A one inch fur length makes this an exceptionally plush and luxurious pillow. It's generous proportions also make it ideal as a lounge pillow on the floor. Size: 20"x20" Fabric: 100% Polyester Faux Fur. Same front and back. Knife edge seams. Color matched hidden zipper closure. Hand wash separately in cold / tumble dry low.
- These clocks are made of hand forged metal. They are finished in a combination of distressed red rust, brown rust and sage green rust with black undertones and black details. Quartz movement. Designer: Grace Feyock. Dimensions: 2.75" depth by 35" width by 33" height. Material: metal.