- "Lace is fashionable and feminine...and it transitions well from a breezy summer top into a work blouse under a blazer." — @futurefashioneditor
Mint green blouse. Delicate floral lace neckline. Key hole back. Discover the lace sensation and add this new miso mint green top with a lace trim to your collection. Lace is taking over at the moment and gives you a feeling of elegance and sexiness all at the same time. This top is the ideal way to give your outfit a hint of seductive style and to make your individual statement. Team this top with a dipped hem skirt and a pair of heels to reveal your legs and show that you know what the current trends are all about. Miso get fun, funky and fabulous with gorgeous miso clothing. Young, bright and full of personality, the miso girl is fashion forward and knows how to style prints, patterns and statement clothing whilst still retaining a feminine edge. Choose from catwalk inspired dresses, bold jewellery, and colourful tops, skirts and trousers.
- "A striped top is another essential layering piece, and it is also very versitile. Try a nautical casual look, or pair the top with cropped khakis and a blazer for work." — @futurefashioneditor
Comme des Garcons PLAY – womens, long sleeve blue and white stripe t-shirt. The crew neck t-shirt features a Comme des Garcons red heart chest emblem. Model is 5'9" and a UK size 10. Model wears a S (UK size 10) The Comme des Garcons Play Heart t-shirts are made in Japan and designed by the artist Philip Pagowski. 100% Cotton.
- "A going out top-with a cut, color, or detail that makes you feel sexy-is a must." — @futurefashioneditor
Halter top in nude from Plein Sud. This sheer silk wrap top features a draped scoop neckline, gathered halter, open back, and wrap-around waist ties.
- "A turtleneck is essential for layering in the late fall and winter." — @futurefashioneditor
Composition: 92% cotton,8% elastane.
- "I thought peplums were just a fad, but I'm beginning to like them...they add class and feminity to your wardrobe." — @futurefashioneditor
Woven blouse. Floral. Scoop neck collar. Sleeveless. Fitted waist. Zip fastening. 100% Polyester. Machine wash 40°c.
- "A plain white T is great for layering...but don't regulate it to casual outfits...try it with a sparkly skirt and heels." — @futurefashioneditor
White cotton blend T-shirt from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a round neck with lace trim detailing also on the short sleeves.
- "A silky blouse transitions well for work with summer shorts or warmer fall trousers/jeans." — @futurefashioneditor
Blue, silky blouse in wrap silhouette. Style tip: Pair up with coral coloured skinny trousers. 100% polyester.
- "A classic white button down is a staple that quickly pulls together any outfit in a professional way." — @futurefashioneditor
Composition: 96% cotton,4% elastane.
- "Every woman needs an special occasion top, a top with embellishments, sequins, or anything else that makes a woman feel beautiful." — @futurefashioneditor
Glamour par excellence! This gold coloured double layered shortsleeve top made of viscose with folded sleeves creates perfect glamourous moments with its all-over sequined embroidery. Be prepared for the next top event just as seen on Camilla Belle! 100% viscose. True to size. Hand wash. Straight cut. Batwing sleeves. Sequins.
- "A sweater tee shirt is a casual way to stay comfortable but not swelter in a hoodie." — @futurefashioneditor
We shortened the sleeves of our favorite terry sweatshirt so it's warm-weather friendly but still totally comfy. Crafted in a lightweight blend of cotton and linen. Cotton/linen. Slim fit. Machine wash. Import.