- Lafayette 148 New YorkBark Impression Stanton PantsDetailsStanton printed pants by Lafayette 148 New York. Approx. measurements: 9" rise, 29" inseam, 12" leg opening. Flat front. Slim fit. Legs fall straight from hip to hem. Cropped at ankle. Cotton/viscose/spandex. Imported of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Lafayette 148 New York: Inspired by his global travels and the women he meets, Lafayette 148 New York's design director Edward Wilkerson translates his sense of style into elegant, supremely wearable fashion. The collection is noted for its modern designs, attention to detail, luxurious fabrics, and impeccable craftsmanship.
- Similar itemAnkle-strap pump in lambskin and calfskin with gros-grain ankle-strap, 4.5 in heel and 0.4 in platform. 40% calfskin 40% lambskin 10% viscose.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: satin, no appliqués, lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, single-breasted , hook-and-eye closure, multipockets, pocket with zipper, 3/4 length sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemProenza SchoulerPS1 Mini Satchel Bag, LemonDetailsLambskin with brass hardware. Organic vegetable dye will experience natural color-wear over time, giving each bag a unique look. Perforated top handle with rings, 2 1/2" drop. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 21" drop. Layered flap top with metal tab closure, belted detail. Hanging leather and enamel logo plate detail. Front snap pocket under flap. Back exterior slide pocket. Logo jacquard lining; inside, one zip pocket. 7"H x 10 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D; weighs approx. 1. 5lbs. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- IndikkaPrinted Jacquard Tuxedo Jacket DetailsPoppy printed jacquard. Shawl collar; open front. Three-quarter sleeves. Flap pockets at hips. Polyester; machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemCoral leather (Lamb). Top handle, detachable shoulder strap, signature knot can be undone. Zipped and snap-fastening front pockets, zipped back pocket, gold hardware . Internal zipped pocket. Fully lined in patterned twill. Flip lock and tab-fastening front flap, internal snap-fastening tab at top. Designer color: Grapefruit . Comes with dust bag
- Similar itemTouches of coral and flower motifs both key for spring come together on our Frances Pant. A standout from our runway, it channels a chic Sixties mood with a clean, straight fit and cropped ankle length, while the intricate floral vine block print pops with graphic polish. It’s a crisp look in lustrous silk gazar that can seamlessly segue from the office to an evening out. A solid top and neutral shoes perfectly ground this statement print. To really elongate your silhouette, wear pattern from head to toe in a mix of scales. Silk gazar. Zipper fly with hook-and-bar closure at center front. Dry clean only.
- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, NudeDetailsPatent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs. Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform. 4 1/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and padded insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Bianca" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemMulticolour floral print trouser from Dolce & Gabbana featuring a button and zip fly, side seam pockets, rear welt pockets, a floral print, a straight leg and a cropped length.