- Similar itemSesame seed off-white silk open collar blouse from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a chest pocket, a concealed button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hemline.
- Similar itemMetallic Suede Ballet Flat, Graphite Details Taryn Rose metallic suede ballet shoe. 1/4" flat heel. Round toe with decorative bow tie. Slip-on style. Leather lining with padded insole. Imported.
- Similar itemBy Cartonnier. Light shoulder padding. Front pockets. Button front. Viscose, rayon; polyester lining. Dry clean. Regular: 27"L. Petite: 25.25"L. Imported.
- Pretty soon the smell of hamburgers and fireworks will permeate the summer air and it's imperative you celebrate the Fourth of July in style. Make sure you're dressed for the occasion in this fresh summertime silhouette. The Cassie is our signature boyfriend short boasting a mid rise waist and a 3 1/2" rolled inseam for moderate coverage, relaxed comfort, and timeless style. This exclusive, limited edition style features tonal stars and stripes applied in a laser print for a lasting effect. The great thing about the Cassie Flag Short is it features an Americana motif that's on-trend all summer long. No need to reserve it for one day out of the year! Rolled denim short. Mid rise waist. 6" unrolled - 3 1/2" rolled inseam. This item fits true to size. 100% cotton. Zip fly Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBlue denim. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 100% cotton. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Doheny
- Similar itemBy Hazel. Button front. Polyester, polyester lining. Dry clean. Regular: 27"L. Petite: 25.25"L. Imported.
- Similar itemEquipment does leopard print in a chic, modern way with their ever-classic Adalyn Blouse; Leopard print silk; Button front with fold over collar and notched; Long sleeves with button cuffs; Shirttail hem; Back yoke; Relaxed fit. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe. Natural shearling (China) lining. Flat heel; slip-on style. Imported. Designer About Jacques Levine: The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend broderie anglaise denim shorts from Ermanno Scervino featuring a waistband with belt loops, a top button, a concealed front fastening and a five pocket design.