Saw Les Mis yesterday. Can I just say that I bawled like a baby okay. Also, Gavroche is adorable. Oh and Happy Birthday the extremely attractive, Eddie Redmayne (Marius). I hope my husband still looks that yummy at 31. It was so beautiful and I'm so annoyed the album doesn't have most of my favorite songs.
But down to important business. Yesterday I got my second top set! I am so thankful! 5.1 K views, that's INSANE! @polyvore, I am so thankful for you.
I don't know how this year is going to turn out. But this set does bring certain meaning to at least the beginning of my year. It didn't turn out great but it reminds me of a set I made not too long ago.
Actually, a lot like it lol.
Well... I should go do my homework. Like really.
Oh but I have a TAG to do! I was tagged by luxecouture.
I didn't really feel like doing the other tag. But here's the text one!
Friends on Polyvore who you know in real life:
@arianna-rosalie @xojennatullyxo @taliamarie
Friends on Polyvore who you don't know in real life/Users whose sets I like:
Okay there are way too many. So if I miss you don't be offended please! @s-c-a-r-e-c-r-o-w @juliacouture @mari-moon @polyvoresgameschallenges @sweetcaroline2 @marina-pierce @sofi288 @ludovica12 @angelechantelle @luxecouture @hennie-henne @rainie-minnie @kaliam @jennybeans @milla-starinac @dress-like-a-queen @milkandabsinth @coolbeanschic @ashleypetrova @p-eyton @dear-ashleyy @jennycaterina (continued in comments). Obviously you guys don't all have to do this.
1. Can you remember your last dream?
I remember thinking about it this morning. Oh wait yes I do. Kind of. lol. My mom woke me up before it got really good though ;).
2. 3 places you'd like to go on vacation?
England, France, Italy.
3. Do you like chocolate?
4. Which is your favorite body part of the human face and why?
Eyes, is that even a question, they're the doorway to the soul.
5. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
Snow when it sticks(:
6. Which is your favorite four legged creatures?
Mmm...pandas. I mean they're so adorable.
7. Do you like spicy food?
8. Do you remember your favorite teacher?
Yeah kind of.
9. Tell me about your favorite book, magazine, or comic.
I don't have a specific favorite book but I started re-reading The Fault of Our Stars which is just a beautiful book. John Green is a god. And also, I mean, Perks of Being a Wallflower is pretty great as well.
10. Tell me about the last movie you watched.
I saw Les Mis yesterday which was amazing and heartbreaking. Just so beautiful.
11. Tell me about your favorite music/band.
I'm kind of all over the place. My harddrive on my laptop just got changed so I've been kind of bouncing between my ipod and for music I didn't buy yet pandora and youtube. Absolutely obsessed with the Les Mis soundtrack currently. Taylor Swift's new Red album is growing on me. And Ed Sheeran is something whimsically wonderful.
12. 3 favorite foods?
Lol what. Steak, broccoli, apple pie.
13. Do you like to shop?
14. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
15. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
It's alright I suppose.
16. What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t?
I think that you don't. Because you don't want to hurt the person you're telling.
17. What’s your middle name?
Chen-yi. The straight english translation of my Chinese name.
18. How big is your bed?
Umm... Queen I think.
19. What music are you listening to right now?
I'm on Pandora and I think Without You from Rent just came on.
20. Who was the last person you hugged?
Umm...my piano teacher's two year old son lol(:
21. How is the weather right now?
22. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
23. Favorite fruit?
24. Do you have a collection of anything?
Umm...nothing specific that I can think of.
25. Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
26. Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her?
I would say no. But it's been a bit strange lately I'll admit.
27. Do you consider yourself popular?
Erm. No? I mean I have friends but..
28. Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
29. Would you ever date someone older than you?
Younger than you?
Maybe but at the age I'm at probably not younger. And never too large of an age difference.
30. Have you ever been on a diet?
Not a serious one.
31. Have you ever gotten detention?
Umm... almost one time... Oh wait yes! But it was a total joke. And also once when I was in 1rst grade.
32. Do you usually prefer books or movies?
Books! But movies can be great.
33. Have you ever written a love letter?
Eh. I mean /probably/. But nothing serious.
34. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night. Morning people bewilder me.
35. Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
Sure. If I ever have the pleasure of seeing one. But I am a 11:11 wisher definitely.
36. Celebrity role models?
I don't know, there are bits of many celebs that I love. Emma Watson. Emma Stone. Taylor Swift. Selena Gomez. Anne Hathaway.
37. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Either Gili (my best friend) or some cute entertaining boy.
38. How many piercing do you have?
39. What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
Longest crush? Umm... depends on what sort of depth you'd call crush. One on and off thing that's been like ever but I think that one's over. But every time I think that one's over... Well let's just say 2 and a half years, yeah?
40. What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you?
That everything I say is pointless. Or that everything I do is bullshit.
41. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Someone said to me once, "woah you can sing?" And that made me feel great. The first time someone told me I was beautiful was pretty special. I don't know. Everyone once and a while someone just says something about you that shocks you, you know? That you didn't realize other people saw in you. But any nice things are great. :).
42. What does your username mean?
My name is Jenny and my last name starts with an L.
43. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Not personally but I've been present at quite a few.
44. Do you smoke?
45. Have you ever been drunk?
46. Have you ever cried during a movie?
Yeah. I cry a lot in movies/books/etc.
47. Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotel?
Not usually. I don't like them most of the time.
48. Do you always smile for pictures?
Typically yes or funny faces.