- Similar itemGenuine calfskin leather with cotton-twill fabric lining and gold-tone hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 14.5"W x 10"H x 4.5"D. Handles measures approx 21" in length with a 7.5" drop. Detachable shoulder strap. Zip top closure. Interior pocket and zip pocket. Exterior fold-over flap pocket with strap and buckle closure.
- Similar itemSilver fox sanded green jersey cotton t-shirt from James Perse featuring a scooped round neck, drop shoulders with short capped sleeves, a chest pocket and a relaxed fit.
- Similar itemBlue cotton denim jacket from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, two front flap button fastening chest pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs, a distressed finish and a straight hem. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemJoieNice T-Strap Thong Flat Sandal, White/NaturalDetailsLeather upper.Unlined vamp strap and thong retain natural leather finish. Leather sole.Flat heel.Made in Italy.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsNice T-Strap Thong Flat Sandal, White/Natural - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Donald J PlinerGal Leopard-Print Calf Hair Thong Sandal, CamelDetailsDonald J Pliner leopard-print dyed calf hair (China) sandal. Covered vamp with thong strap.Buckled halter slingback.Leather lining and cushioned footbed.Textured rubber sole for traction.1/2" flat rubber heel."Gal" is imported.Designer Foot Friendly: About Donald J Pliner: From the very beginning (he launched his line in 1989), Donald J Pliner has been devoted to designs that are both comfortable and chic. He calls it "high-fashion comfort" and refuses to believe that shoes can't be both stylish and wearable.
- Similar itemGenuine calfskin leather with cotton-twill lining and gold-tone hardware. Made in Italy. Measures approx 14.5"W x 10"H x 4.5"D. Handles measures approx 21" in length with a 7.5" drop. Detachable shoulder strap. Zip top closure. Interior pocket and zip pocket. Exterior fold-over flap pocket with strap and buckle closure.
- Similar itemYour denim jacket is like your fashion BFF, as it's down for anything and totally dependable. But even a tried and true look can become new again when you add something unexpected. That's what happened with the Dancing Shores as color-rich jacquard has been placed at back and at the button placket. Totally trendsetting, and yet fashionable familiar with your favorite chest pockets and button cuffs serving as the key style elements. 21-inch length. 98% cotton/2% spandex stretch denim. Imported. Machine wash.
- Pay tribute to LA's most famous heavy metal band in this black cropped top by Prince Peter. Boasting a faded, vintage wash and a Metallica graphic to the front, this slightly oversized t-shirt has a scooped neck and short, capped sleeves. E.D. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal.
- Similar itemChloeMarcie Mini Shoulder Bag, PinkDetailsPebbled calfskin with tonal topstitching and antique brass hardware.Wrapped tote handles with bow-shaped buckles, 4" drop.Removable crossbody strap, 21" drop.Top zip closure.Front pintucked horseshoe flap; pull-through closure.Front slide pocket under flap.Interior drop pocket; canvas lining.7"H x 9"W x 3"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.