Here you go, sweety! Hope this is what you were looking for! (Read on everyone, style tips at the bottom, worth looking at!)
Cute dark jeans, a wonderful shirt in light pink that also doubles for a fab chains necklace, matched up with a short, cute cardi and paired with a couple of daily heels (though flats or even converse can also work!). You don't have to crash the piggy bank for matching jewles, just get a simple pair of gold hoops and bangles, or a cuff bracelet. Take a black tote along and you're fabulously off to class! This look can be variated into so many different ways, I'm sure you'll look gorgeous!
Other style tips for those mornings you just can't get ready fast enough:
- If you're not a "pick your outfit the night before" girl, just wear whatever jumps into your head, don't think about it too much! Even if you're not sure it matches, or if it's a little crazy, as long as you're looking confident, nobody will notice!
- Jewlery- make sure to have a set of "casual jewlery" (as in a cute pear of hoops with a simple ring) handy. That way if you don't have time to pick out the bling, you can grab those and still manage to have a little sparkle.
- Makeup- We all know that putting make up can take a while. So if you got up late, just swipe mascara on and grab a lipgloss (even a plain clear one) to put in your bag. You can still look fab without eyeliner, shadow or blush!
- Even on the days where you 'look your worst', you'd be surprised to know that you can shine just with the help of smell. Get a small spray tube (you can get those at a lot of accessory stores) and put some of your fave perfume inside. That way you can smell good the whole day, and people will notice!
- last but not least- moisture. Get good moisturizing cream, lip balm, hand cream and body lotion. A smoother skin makes for a shinier, healthier complection, and it def shows!
I use these tips like, every day (today counts!). If you want a fashion idea set, PM me with what you're looking for.
♥ Enjoy girls!