Quote from Looking For Alaska by John Green.
Tagged by @simply-scarlett but sorry don't really feel like tagging others..
1. Name, please.
Vanessa, well actually, Alison.
2. Approximate Age?
Very nearly 15.
3. Are you happy in your life?
Almost completely. But I could do with a better grade in Physics.
4. Do you feel like anything is missing? If so, what do you want?
Like I said, better grade in Physics. Also, a bit more affection in general.
5. Do you plan on being a musician/artist/writer?
Maybe on the side, but not as my actual job. Not at first.
6. Do you think you are artistic?
Yes. Well, I hope I am.
7. Have you ever tried hard drugs?
8. If so, have they changed your life?
9. What age would you like to die?
I don’t think it’s right to choose. Fate will do so.
10. Would you let your kids smoke weed?
Not unless they’re afflicted with something like cancer, or above the age of 21.
11. Are you an angry person?
12. Do you laugh a lot, but don’t really mean it?
13. Do you like to think you are popular?
14. Describe your most terrifying dream.
In fifth grade, I dreamed that one of my friend came to stab me with a pair of scissors and then offered me as a sacrifice to the fire gods…
15. What band would you die to see live?
Florence + The Machine, Marina and the Diamonds, or Coldplay.
16. How would you like to die?
As long as I was happy, I don’t care. Also, once again, fate should choose.
17. What’s your opinion on self-mutilation?
I understand why people feel like it helps them, but it is best to seek help and share your feelings.
18. Do you believe in capitalism?
Hang on (looking it up). I think sometimes it can work and sometimes it can’t. Pros but also cons.
I don’t know what that is.
21. Would you rather be an anarchist or a socialite?
22. Freedom of speech or controlled society?
I think you need both.
23. Obama or Bush?
Obama. Um. They didn’t run against each other though…
24. Would you consider yourself intelligent?
Yes. I think I am.
25. When was the last time you cried?
Last night. Downton Abbey season 2 finale. And then I did an experiment to see if you could cry upside down…you can.
26. When was the last time you laughed?
27. Who is your last text from?
28. What did it say?
Not a turtle chip, but it’s turtle bread! (it was a picture message)
29. Ever had your ass kicked?
Like literally or like in competition?
30. What’s your middle name?
31. Single or taken?
32. If taken, do you love this person?
I think I’m too young for this kind of love.
33. If single, what are you looking for in someone?
34. Sex or love?
35. Who is your best friend?
36. Why is this person your best friend?
With risk of sounding stupid- she gets me.
37. Are you moody?
Yes. Aren’t all teenagers?
38. Are you depressed?
39. What do you think of abortion?
40. Are you in a good mood today?
41. If not, why are you not?
42. Are you afraid of the swine flu?
Well, my brother had it.
43. Are you afraid to be yourself?
44. What would you label yourself?
Sherlockian. Whovian. Potterhead. Is that what you mean?
45. Do you live with your parents?
46. How many siblings do you have?
47. Do you wear skinny jeans?
48. Are you emo?
I don’t believe in labels. Not like that.
49. Are you aware that all emo kids look exactly the same?
50. Are you a hater?
Hater of what? Close-minded people- yes.
51. Are you anti-rasict?
52. Explain your personality in 3 words.
Quirky, quiet, artistic.
53. What do you wish your name was?
Well, Vanessa obviously.
54. How old do you want to be when you get married?
I’d probably want to be married by 30, but again, fate chooses and I’d wait for that special person till forever.
55. What do you want to name your kids?
This is something I’d discuss with that special person. But I’ve been thinking of the name Talyn a lot.
56. What kind of hairstyle do you want?
Ginger or red hair please. Or just any colour hair that will stay loosely, spirally curled.
57. When was the last time you brushed your teeth?
58. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, gray jacket, black shirt, flip-flops (as house shoes).
59. Say something random.
I remember stormy weather (lyrics from Michelle Branch’s Tuesday Morning, which I am listening to)
60. What do you wear to bed?
Clothes. Nothing specific, it changes.
61. What color is your underwear?
Right now? Pink.
62. Am I getting too personal?
Yeah, but who cares. Life is short.
63. What’s your view on nihilism?
What is this, a government poll?
It’s ideal, I think, but does not always work in reality.
65. Do you think the drug culture is misunderstood?
66. Are you a fan of Hunter S Thompson?
67. Do you read literature?
68. Do you love horror movies?
69. What’s your favourite one?
70. Do you like comedies?
71. Are you a smoker?
No. I hope never.
72. Do you smoke cigars/cigarillos?
73. Do you have anger problems?
74. Do you know someone who has a mental illness?
75. Have you had someone close to you die of cancer?
76. What do you want to be next Halloween?
Um idk. Stereotypical Goth girl popped into my head.
77. What grade are you in?
78. When do you graduate?
High school? 2016.
79. Do you talk to yourself?
80. What color are your toenails?
Normal, I suppose. Not painted, I mean.
81. Has anyone ever told you have a nice smile?
82. Nice eyes?
83. Ever broken a bone?
84. Got a black eye?
85. Nose bleed?
Yes. Actually this morning.
86. Ever been so mad you cried?
87. What’s your favourite quote?
“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” –Hazel Grace Lancaster from John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars.
88. Are you listening to anything right now?
Come Away With Me by Norah Jones on Jango.com.
89. What are you addicted too?
Tumblr, fanfiction, Earl Grey tea.
90. Do you like silver hair?
Only on Greg Lestrade/Rupert Graves.
91. Would you ever fight a famous boxer?
Why would I do that?
92. Could you take on kimbo slice?
93.Can you even fist fight?
94. Do you work out?
95. Are you in good physical condition?
Not really. I should jog more.
96. Do you get creeped out by puppets?
97. If you could be any celebrity for one day, who would you be?
Lara Pulver. Or Louise Brealey.
98. Do you have any phobias?
Not really serious ones.
99. Ever been mauled by a wild animal?
No. But I was once bitten (barely) on the leg by a small, fluffy, white dog named Snowball. Does that count?
100. Answer these questions honestly?
Of course. What do you think?