I love unique voices; even if some people find them annoying, I like it when I can easily recognize who is singing just because his/her voice is so special!
My top male voices are;
5. Taeyang; I love listening to his solo albums, I can listen all day to his songs and don't get bored or tired of it!
Taeyang - Take It Slow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXSHtERYDY
4. Ruki; I like j rock mostly because of their awesome vocalists; and among them Ruki definitely stands out.
The Gazette - Shiver http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4c9SMGlv5s
3. Kangnam - He has such a beautiful voice that he's quickly climbing on my fave vocalist list! Using autotune in his solo song just to hide his accent was a crime and someone should be punished for this -.- I'm glad they company don't do it anymore, and now we can listen to his voice:)
M.I.B - Falling Flower http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99LdP07cT0
2. G-Dragon - no one doubts that GD posses unique and special voice; he can both sings and raps, and I just can't wait for his second solo album:)
G-Dragon - But I Love You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuqKAMynv34&feature=related
1. Brian Molko - He has been my fave vocalist for almost 10 years; Brian has very unique voice. Even average Placebo songs sounds amazing thanks to Brian:)
Placebo - Song to Say Goodbye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52BXJV7tfIY&feature=related
Placebo - Protège-Moi (live) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT3kuslQ66k
Every time I hear those 5 guys singing, I stop doing whatever I was doing and just listen.
Other male(singing) voices I like: Yoseob, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Daesung, Seungri, Jonathan Davis (Korn), Serj Tankian (SOAD), Isshi from Kagrra [ R.I.P TT__TT],Gackt, and probably more:P