- Similar itemSmythson Cognac fine grained leather Panama E/W tote. Smooth leather slip pocket with goldtone metal tab at front; polished goldtone hardware, protective metal feet at base. Blue sueded interior features removable leather zip pocket. Flat leather top handles. Top zip closure. 11.5" height x 13.5" width x 5.5" depth (approximately) 9" handle drop, approximately Made in Italy. The leather for this bag has been sustainably sourced from European tanneries.
- Similar itemAn old-school look just got a modern update with the Caroline Lace Up from Frye®. Soft oiled suede upper. Easy lace-up design. Vintage-inspired, wedge oxford. Soft leather lining. Cushioned leather footbed. Durable rubber outsole for excellent traction. Imported. Measurements: Heel Height: 3 in. Weight: 14 oz.
- Revol enhances your experience in the kitchen with their all-new and improved French cookware suitable for every heat source, including induction and flame top. More durable than any other type of ceramic, their advanced proprietary material has a higher tolerance to thermal shock and won-t scratch, rust, age, or deteriorate with use. Made of natural components with no heavy metals or toxins, this casserole dish will not react with any foods. The 100% recyclable material is completely nonporous and won-t absorb fats, odors, or bacteria. Food slides off the enameled surface, making your casserole easy to clean. Pretty and practical casserole goes from freezer to oven, induction to grill, table to dishwasher and everywhere in between. It-s great for preparing, simmering, baking, and presenting your recipes in a single dish. Looks great at your table while keeping your food warm. 4¾ qt. Dishwasher safe. Made in France.
- Similar itemEnsure you always have the right tool available when it's time to slice Swiss cheese for a sandwich or cut squares of cheddar for a party cheese plate with this True Fabrications Set of 3 Rustic Home Cheese Knives. Because this set includes three different knife styles, you can cut a wide variety of cheeses, including goat-milk and sheep-milk cheeses. Use the two solid blades to chop and slice through medium and hard cheeses, such as gouda and monterey jack, and reserve the blade with holes for brie, Camembert and other soft, sticky cheeses that might otherwise cling to the knife when you cut them. The sharp fork tip on the soft-cheese knife can be used to pick up pieces of cheese to place them on a guest's plate. All three cheese knives feature durable acacia wood handles that are easy to grasp and look great when you set them on a slate cheese board to let guests serve themselves. The stainless-steel blades are riveted into the handles for stability, so the blades won't shift or twist while you're slicing through a hard block of cheese. Features: Three-piece set lets you easily prepare different types of cheese for sandwiches and snacks at get-togethers. Durable stainless steel blades won't rust, warp or discolor in the face of heavy useAcacia wood handles impart a rustic look Cleaning & Care: Hand Wash Recommended. Material: Acacia Wood and Stainless Steel. Origin: China. Size/Capacity: Set of 3. Style: Rustic Home.
- Henry BeguelinBeverly Woven Double-Handle Tote Bag, TanDetailsBeverly glossy leather tote with gunmetal hardware. Woven leather center panel at front and back. Double tote handles with hanging mirror charm; 9" drop. Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; 16" drop. Recessed zip top. Inside, leather lining and two open pockets. 17"H x 12"W x 7"D; bag weighs 2lbs. 11oz. "Beverly" is made in Italy. Designer About Henry Beguelin: What began as a creative pastime for a group of friends on the Tuscan island of Elba in the early 1980s turned into the seriously stylish line Henry Beguelin. Handcrafted leather and recycled materials are lovingly shaped into handbags and shoes that bear the distinctive Henry Beguelin stitching and waxed-thread embroidery.
- Similar itemYou wont need a special rhyme to help you remember how much you love these black Swedish Hasbeens wedges. With a prettily perforated ankle strap and a scallop-edged peep toe, this clog-like leather pair flaunts a tapered mid wedge and almond-shaped cutouts. Handmade in Sweden, this brand's designs are based on original 70s styles and are crafted from the finest natural materials. Luxe Onyx Mnemonics Wedge by Swedish Hasbeens in Black embellished with Cutout for Party, Daytime Party occasions.
- Similar itemThe mortar & pestle has been used for hundreds if not thousands of years as the tool of choice to crush spices and herbs. The Emile Henry mortar & pestle is designed to extract the flavor and oils from spices such as fennel, cumin and cloves while offering the classic beauty of French styling. The shape of the mortar, the bowl, is designed so cooks can comfortably press and crush spices in the kitchen or at the table. The bowl of the Emile Henry mortar is 5.5-inches in diameter giving plenty of room for grinding and crushing spices, herbs and garlic. The mortar is well-balanced and deep offering leverage and stability. The unglazed ceramic interior offers the friction needed to properly grind spices. Size: 5.5 inches
- Similar item4 3/4" heel and 1 1/2" platform. Embroidered leather upper and leather lining, man made sole. FITS VERY SMALL! Order two sizes bigger than you normally would. Size US8 (EU 38) insole measures 22.5 cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A KTZ original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemCrafted of olive, black and khaki camo-print distressed cotton canvas, Campomaggi's shopper tote is styled with brown leather trim and pyramid studs. Oxidized brasstone pyramid studded-leather panels at front, leather panels and logo patch at back, fish logo-embossed oxidized brasstone hardware. Metal logo plaque, zip pocket, snap-button flap pocket, leather cell phone pocket and three leather pen holders at interior. Flat leather top handles; detachable, adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Adjustable snap-button tab across top line. 16.0" height x 13.5" width x 6.5" depth (approximately) 7.5" handle drop, 28.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.