- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Stella McCartneyPaisley-Print Harem Pants, MultiDetailsPaisley-print silk. Hip-slung rise. Seam pockets. Pleated harem-style pants. Tapered to cropped hem. Cropped above the ankle. Made in Hungary. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- You spread smiles with your positive attitude and the free-spirited look of this black tank top. This cotton-blend shirt's sweetness comes from its sheer lace yoke, which guides into a loose silhouette with a bit of gathering - perfect for spinning through a field of flowers! Mid-length Sleeveless Sweet-Spirited Top in Black embellished with Lace for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemCrafted from a soft wool blend, this menswear-inspired herringbone blazer is designed with a slightly shrunken fit that makes for fun proportion play. Notched lapels. Three-button silhouette. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Shoulder pads. Patch pocket at the left chest. Patch pockets at the hips. Interior buttoned-flap besom pocket at the left chest. Shaping darts at the front. Princess seams at the back. Vented back hem. Fully lined. 22¾" length. Shell: 85% wool; 15% nylon. Lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack leather booties from Giuseppe Zanotti Design featuring a peep toe, a gold-tone front zip fastening with a chunky tasseled zipper, a short concealed platform and a stiletto heel.
- Similar itemIncite effortless femininity in this eyelet embroidered cotton voile tank. Spaghetti straps and modest shirring at rounded neckline finish the ornate lace scalloped hemline. Lightweight cotton voile fabric is slightly sheer and may require an underpinning. We suggest our Calypso St. Barth trista tank.
- Similar itemSmoking jacket-inspired, wool-silk blazer with a subtle, seamed lapel. Notched collar. Long sleeves. Lightly padded shoulders. Button closure. Boxy, slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 56% wool, 44% silk.
- Similar itemHAREM PANT WITH SATINDetails Black crepe with satin trim. Wide fold-over waist. Pleated, slouchy front. Relaxed legs taper down. Tuxedo seams down sides. Cut at ankle to show off shoes. Silk. Imported.
- Similar itemAnn Demeulemeester purple textured wool-blend blazer trimmed with piping at lapels and cuffs. Notched lapel with boutonnière, cap panels at padded shoulders, flap pockets, darting at front, functional four-button cuffs, single vent. One-button closure. Fully lined. Available in Purple. Wool/viscose. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.