- Similar itemGianvito RossiLeather Split Peep-Toe Bootie, CreamDetailsGianvito Rossi leather bootie.Soft calfskin with tonal topstitching.Split U-shaped vamp.Peep-toe.Flared ankle.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.4" covered heel.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Gianvito Rossi:Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.
- Similar itemBeige single button blazer from Pinko featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, two front pockets and long sleeves.
- Similar item"This scoop neck silk top features a patch bust pocket and a shirttail hem. Single button keyhole at back. Double layered cap sleeves. Sheer. * 24"" long, measured from shoulder. * Fabrication: Silk crepe. * 100% silk. * Dry clean. * Imported. Bottom layer sold separately. Available sizes: L,S,XS"
- Similar itemIndigo 'Basha' skirt from Rag & Bone featuring a high waist, a flared skirt, a rear zip fastening, a jersey knit and leather waistband.
- Similar itemFull leather skirt with knife pleating at waist. Hidden zipper closure at side seam, on-seam pocket. Fully lined. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Professional Dry Cleaning by Leather Specialist. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length: 30 3/4"
- Similar itemAcetate/polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Notch lapel, long sleeves. Chest pocket, two slit side pockets. One-button closure.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Banded Peep-Toe Cage Bootie, WhiteDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth calfskin bootie.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.6"H shaft; 10 1/4" opening.Peep toe.Banded cage vamp.Chunky golden back zip with tassel pull.Leather lining and lightly padded insole.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemDelicate textures mingle throughout this breezy, yet boxy voile Thakoon blouse, lending a romantic element to a classic silhouette. Intricate lace panels draw sheer lines across the yoke and hem, while embroidered stripes finish the front. Fold over collar and cuffed short sleeves. Seamed shirttail hem. Semi sheer. Fabric: Embroidered voile / delicate lace. Shell: 96% cotton/4% elastane. Trim: 50% cotton/28% nylon/22% polyester. Hand wash or dry clean. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Length: 26in / 66cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 2
- Similar itemAny easy addition to every wardrobe; Vanessa Bruno's ivory silk-crepe blouse personifies the label's chic Parisian aesthetic. Choose it for day with a pair of denim shorts and leather sandals. Buttoned front. Semi-sheer, buttoned cuffs. 100% Silk. Lace: 100% Cotton. Dry clean.