- Similar itemLightweight, merino wool pullover with a slightly asymmetric silhouette for a soft drape. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. Relaxed, slightly oversized fit. Color: Charcoal. 100% wool.
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Cotton, 38% Modal, 2% Elastane. Details: tapering leg cut, low waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, hemmed cuffs, logo appliqués, mini studs, gabardine, two-tone pattern, skinny. Measurements: Width at end: 4.68 inches.
- Similar itemWoven loafers in textured prints. A modern twist on the classic driving shoe. Material: Fabric. Heel Height: 1/4" Fit: True to Size. Shoe Width: Medium.
- Similar itemLuxe faux leather sleeves make our classic denim jacket a modern must-have. Point collar. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Button front. Front and back yoke. Front flap chest pockets with button closure. Side welt pockets. 19 3/4" long. 98% Cotton, 2% Lycra. Imported. Machine Washable. PETITE: 19 1/4" LONG.
- Similar itemComposition: 58% Cotton, 42% Lyocell. Details: multicolor pattern, low waisted, studs, button closing, zip, multipockets, plain weave, skinny. Measurements: Width at end: 4.68 inches.
- Similar itemYour denim jacket is like your fashion BFF, as it's down for anything and totally dependable. But even a tried and true look can become new again when you add something unexpected. That's what happened with the Dancing Shores as color-rich jacquard has been placed at back and at the button placket. Totally trendsetting, and yet fashionable familiar with your favorite chest pockets and button cuffs serving as the key style elements. 21-inch length. 98% cotton/2% spandex stretch denim. Imported. Machine wash.
- ATMOversize Cotton Boyfriend ShirtDetailsATM Anthony Thomas Melillo cotton boyfriend shirt.Spread collar; button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Front pocket.Loose silhouette.Shirttail hem.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo:Although ATM is relatively new to the scene (launched in 2012), founder Anthony Thomas Melillo certainly is not. A style director for Esquire in the 90s, Melillo has been a player in the industry for nearly two decades, helping launch and brand multiple menswear collections. These days he's turning his attention to the ladies. ATM started as the quest to create the perfect T-shirt and evolved into a full collection of luxe knitwear and relaxed essentials. Melillo personally oversees every detail of the finished pieces. His initials, which are tattooed on his arm, are also printed on the sleeve of every tee.
- Similar itemStep up your style with these luxe suede loafers from Anne Klein. Featuring a stylish moc toe, contrast stitching, and tassels at the vamp, these versatile loafers boast effortless, classic style. Slip-on design. Moc toe. Concealed heel. Heel height: 3/8" Padded footbed. Rubber sole. Imported.
- Similar itemSlouchy, marled knit pullover in a fuzzy wool. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Straight hem with side vents. Hem is longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 60% alpaca, 25% wool, 15% nylon.