- ""Hey guys, it's Pippa Malleson with your weekend celebrity gossip update!"" — @semper-eadem
Actress Emma Roberts attends Tyler Shields debut of MOUTHFUL presented by A/X Armani Exchange in support of LOVE IS LOUDER at a Private Studio on May 19, 2012 in Los Angeles, California.
- "... this just in, Pippa Malleson is a big lesbian. Or at least that's what all the other networks are saying about me." — @semper-eadem
celebrity gossip site with the latest entertainment news, hollywood gossip, gossip girls, and videos of your favorite stars and celebrities. kristen stewart robert pattinson.
- "Born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, LA has been kind of a big change for me. And no, before you ask, I don't have a Brooklyn accent." — @semper-eadem
- "My mother is a guidance councilor for an inner-city high school. She thinks her dime store degree makes her a qualified, unofficial psychiatrist. She's not." — @semper-eadem
Like many other gentrifying Brooklyn neighborhoods, Bedford-Stuyvesant has an influx of new residents who have a complex relationship with the public schools. But with the backing of a prominent charter school leader's husband, three Brooklyn charter school teachers are planning to offer an alternative in 2014. First, they are traveling to schools across the country to get ideas.
- "My dad owns and operates the family hardware store, which is nearly 100 years old. It's kind of cool. He wants my brother Handel to take over when he retires. Handel has a couple disabilities, but dad has great faith in him. Handel doesn't." — @semper-eadem
- "Back when I was a wide-eyed, braces-wearing youngster I starred in a show called "Bat Hallow Academy." It was basically the American version of Worst Witch and Sabrina combined." — @semper-eadem
- "You might remember me as April Jennings, the stereotypically punk/goth young witch who had a characteristic twist in which she was one of the nicest characters." — @semper-eadem
- "After that, I got a break on MTV with a hosting job." — @semper-eadem
The model is wearing size M. MTV © 2012 Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved
- "I used to host the daily video countdown." — @semper-eadem
The Ellen DeGeneres Show is an hour-long, five-days-a-week, talk-variety show. Find Ellen's monologue, celebrity photos and videos, games, giveaways, how to get tickets and more on The Ellen Show website.
- "Now I have a job as the main host for The Scoop and Dish, a news/music/fashion/celeb gossip program aimed at young adults. We specialize in breaking news and gossip given the fact that we have multiple insider sources." — @semper-eadem
- "Of course, being a presenter and informer of celebrity gossip I never expected to become a topic for discussion myself..." — @semper-eadem
- "...one party, a few too many drinks, a good look at my relationship history and potential future, and one curious notion later and I'm front page news..." — @semper-eadem
- "...though I never expected a one night fling and experiment with another girl (le gasp!) to result in having a stalker..." — @semper-eadem
- "...which is what I got in the form of a former red head named Lily Jacobsson." — @semper-eadem
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "I never called her back after I found her number in my phone. Or after all the photos from the previous night's romp showed up everywhere. And I mean everywhere." — @semper-eadem
- "But what was I supposed to do? Call her and say, 'Hey babe, last night was great, but it's you not me.' .... okay in retrospect maybe that would have been a better idea..." — @semper-eadem
- "... whatever. I'm not perfect." — @semper-eadem
- "... just some overlooked genius with a photographic memory." — @semper-eadem
- "Nothing important." — @semper-eadem
A tumblr dedicated to Emma Roberts. Cool.
- "Regardless, my producer is kindly and willingly overlooking this 'indiscretion' and naturally none of us have said anything on air about it..." — @semper-eadem
- "...okay maybe I alluded to it after a celeb I was interviewing made a jab at me, but all in good nature." — @semper-eadem
Chuy. 20. I live for many different types of art. And I live in the hood. #witchsquad
- "My cohosts don't care, so long as 'don't stare at them.' We act like sisters, but both of them are kind of jerks." — @semper-eadem
- "My twitter account, #therealpip, gets flooded everyday with tweets from fans. I almost got a Teen Choice Award last year and I've been voted as the fan favourite host of Scoop and Dish. Basically I'm awesome." — @semper-eadem
- "Becky, however, thinks she's the top host. We never see eye to eye." — @semper-eadem
- "And then there's Gracie, who usually gets stuck doing really awful on location things like talking to teenagers in the streets. But she's new and everyone loves her." — @semper-eadem
- "So living in the land of stars I make my fortune, and infamy apparently." — @semper-eadem
- "You would think that in a city as big as LA I would be able to escape her, but she keeps popping up every where I go..." — @semper-eadem
A blog dedicated to the gorgeous Freya Mavor and her character Mini Mcguinness on the E4 series...
- "... it's kind of freaky. And terrifying at the same time." — @semper-eadem
- "But at least I have Dev (short for Devon Alton) - we've been friends for as long as I can remember. I dragged him out of Brooklyn to live in LA with me. And he gets paid just to hang out with me (or not) because we tell everyone he's my PA. True story." — @semper-eadem
- "This is Kip, my recently hired bodyguard. Everyone has taken to calling us Kip and Pip - it's annoying. He got kicked out of the secret service or something and now freelances as a personal security guard. He kind of freaks me out." — @semper-eadem
- "And finally Mona, my agent/manager. Being a B-list celebrity is so demanding apparently I have to have her running my life, which she does quite well. She's like the mother I kind of wish mine was... or maybe she's a different side of the same coin." — @semper-eadem
- "That's really all you need to know about me for now. And that I don't even run my own Twitter account. Or at least not now. Just FYI." — @semper-eadem
- "In closing, I just hope that I don't get bumped off by one Lily Jacobsson. I'm afraid of my life turning into one of those thriller flicks where your stalker tries to become you. Or kills you." — @semper-eadem
Brittle lives and bitter lies.
- "Until my own reputation gets out of hand, I'll still be bringing you the latest gossip and news about your favourite or lest favourite celebs every night like nothing's wrong." — @semper-eadem
- "From the desk and files of Dr. Ina Eddingston, PsyD. Patient File Malleson, Pippa Katrina." — @semper-eadem
- "In weeks subsequent to the 'indicident' (read entry #1, paragraph 2), Pippa becoming increasingly withdrawn and displaying paranoid behavourial tendencies in regards to one Lily Jacobsson." — @semper-eadem
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- "Despite laudable efforts to keep face and act as she normally would in everyday circumstances, deep unhappiness in regards to her current situation is v. evident. No medication prescribed to date." — @semper-eadem