Inspiration of the day : My Polyvore Wishlist.
I was pretty excited to do it. That's the only one I make for this year. :)
I tried to choose things which define my personality, my taste in fashion and the dreamy stuffs I want for ages. Hard and easy to do at the same time.
1) Love Bird dress. I don't have a single dress. Except the one Eva Longoria gave to me, but I really didn't chose it, so I guess it doesn't count. What am I liking in the dress ? It's girly and classy, and it's totally my colors! It seems comfortable, too. I think I'ld be able to wear it and it would be perfect to wear for parties.
2) Chanel Bag. The dreamy item of my fashion life. I didn't chose the classic version because anyway, I'ld not be able to wear it, but as a backpack (if can say that ... lol), I could! And definitely want a Chanel bag since I know it does exist. Seriously.
3) Gienchi converse with studs. I do love these shoes for two years, and well I'm almost sure I put them in my wishlist from last year. Anyway. I'm a rebel, and that's why I want these shoes. Studs, drugs and Rock'n'Roll! :P
4) Polaroïd Camera. I can't really handle a camera because it's too heavy for me, but I love taking photos. And I wish I could have a polaroïd. That's quite a dream, to be honest.
5) Book with exclusive pics of Audrey Hepburn. So proud of being called "Audrey" by parents. And I love that woman, all she said, all she did, her movies and her support for Unicef... I would to have this book, because I simply admire her.
6) Sunglasses by Topshop. Aww, sunglasses. That's my must-have. I love these one, not expensive and so fashionable.
Thank you Polyvore. Without you, I'ld not have improving my taste in fashion, my creative potential and also my english. So thanks.
I hope you love this x)