Song of the day: Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat
May 13, 2012
1) Geez my internet has been crashing on and off all day. Right now my computer's connected to some sort of temporary internet thingy so I thought I should squeeze in a set before it crashes again.
2) So last night, I finally watched "The Vow"... and I died. It was so good. I don't know why people didn't like it (fine, maybe the ending could have been a wee bit better, but I'll take it). I was literally bawling the entire time. Like the plot was sad enough as it was, but the fact that it was Channing whom your heart was breaking for made your heart break even more. Like he was just so gorgeous and vulnerable the entire time. And did I mention GORGEOUS? Okay, I'm done now. Oh, but I should add that I love Rachel McAdams and thought she was amazing too!
3) Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! =) And how was everyone's weekend?
4) I'll tell you what I've been up to this weekend... Pinterest. I got an account a couple of months ago, but I never used it until now. At first I was kinda like, I don't get it... This is just like tumblr. But now, I'm starting to love it. You know how on tumblr you can't really reblog EVERY single thing that you love because you have to like maintain a certain style/theme on yours (well, that's how I feel)? Well, with Pinterest, you can "repin" everything your little heart desires cause you organize them into separate boards! And for all those of you with an OCD side (aka, MOI), Pinterest is the perfect way to like organize everything you want to express! So, yeah, I definitely think you should try it. And while you're at it, follow/check mine out: http://pinterest.com/misscocolapin/! ;) It's still a work-in-progress, but it's definitely more presentable than it was yesterday when there was like nothing lol
5) Okay, I'm gonna go now. And, sorry, but I should probably warn you that I'm gonna start disappearing again because now that I have this SAT to study for, I really gotta stay away from Poly cause it distracts me wayyyyy too much ;P Hope you all have a lovely week! xx