- Black ‘Cat Eye’ style sunglasses from London-based designer Matthew Williamson. Crafted from thin stainless steel, the frames feature round lenses with angular metal detail on the top corner of each side. The frame also features comfortable silicone cushioned nose pads, black acetate temple tips and peach coloured lenses that offer 100% UV protection. Complete with Matthew Williamson and Linda Farrow Gallery logos on the inside of the temples and a cream case with a Matthew Williamson logo printed in pink. A.D. Frame: Stainless Steel. Lens: Peach Hard-Coated Nylon. Eye Width: 51mm. Bridge Width: 18mm. Temple Length: 140mm. 100% UV Protection. Hard-Coating. Made in Japan.
- People also likedThierry Lasry Havana (tortoiseshell) and black chunky acetate Intimacy sunglasses detailed with a beveled front. Handmade.. Oversized squared cat-eye shape. Nose guards.. Brown gradient CR-39 lenses.. 49mm eye size. 23mm bridge size. 140mm temple size.. Available in Havana (tortoiseshell)/Black.. Acetate.. Made in France.. Includes hard protective case and microfiber pouch.
- People also likedBlack round sunglasses
- People also likedGreen and brown 'Retro Pantos' sunglasses from Barn's.
- New Dolce and Gabbana Cat Eye Black Stripe Sunglasses. Shiny black frames with silver signature monogram on each side, and white, green, yellow and blue stripes on inside frame. Dark gray gradient cat eye shaped lens. Will come with box, hard case, pouch, and booklet, and authenticity card as shown in the photos. Really nice sunglasses. As always, 100% authentic guaranteed!
THIERRY LASRY X KELLY WEARSTLER Sunglasses
Thierry Lasry has teamed up with the interior designer Kelly Wearstler to design a special version of his iconic style Anorexxxy in a special edition with marble & gold temples.
- Like it to get in stock alerts