Shop this look
- This impressive round coffee table is a shining example of industrial style and modern function. The polished metal top has a studded, eye-catching prism design. The circular base is crafted from slatted black metal for an open yet sturdy feel. 14.6 inches high x 35.5 inches wide x 35.5 inches deep. Constructed from metal. Finished in black and natural. Slatted round metal base. Studded metal top.
- Similar item"In 1963, Danish furniture designer Grete Jalk pushed the boundaries of what bent plywood could accomplish with her Laminated Chair. As a 1:6 scale model of the original, the Vitra Miniature Laminated Chair features the same improbably tight folds and curves of warm laminated teak veneer. Brass connectors secure and stabilize the base."
- Similar itemArchitectural Modern: A diverse mix of materials combined in different ways gives our Mid-Century-inspired Tribeca Collection an eclectic feel, as if pieces were collected over time. Textures include white Carrara marble, black back-painted tempered glass, and North American walnut veneers, all with a brushed stainless steel frame in durable gunmetal finish. This 24”-wide side table has an open and airy design with a walnut top and two black glass shelves.
- Similar item"Another great design by Marcel Wanders and Bertjan Pot. Made of individual strands of carbon, the Moooi Carbon Chair is an extremely lightweight piece, both visually and physically, with modern abstract qualities. Use indoors around the kitchen table or place a few outside for relaxing in the shade."
- Similar itemDesign by Angelo Tomaiuolo, 2014Made in Italy by Tonin CasaDrawing upon the architecture of the city by the same name aside the Adriatic Sea, the Rimini Side Table creates the illusion of perpetual growth, capped at both ends by smooth surfaces. The glass top is perfect for gatherings with fine beverages, and the marble base is perfect for your evening reading and periodicals. Let this piece of inspired Italian History influence the interior design of your modern home.
- Similar itemDesign by Edi & Paolo Ciani. By Calligaris.Sassi Coffee Table is sleek, modern eye candy for your living room, boasting a unique oblong glass top and minimal pedestal base. Functional and handy, it is perfect placed alongside the sofa to keep everything within reach while channel surfing or chit-chatting over coffee. The irregular shape and rounded corners of its glass top recall a delicate pebble, while the metal pedestal base with cross-shaped plate guarantees stability.
- Similar itemMade in Italy by Cattelan Italia. The Magna Armchair is a subtle exhibition of Italy's legacy of workmanship and design embedded in quality and functionality. The classic elegance of this little gem stems from its low profile, minimalist design. Premium soft leather wrapped over generously cushioned seat and slightly rounded backrest lends an element of luxury to the piece. The arms offer ample side support and additional comfort. While complementing its classic look, four solid timber legs tastefully keep the seat steady. The chair's slim silhouette makes it ideal for tight spaces and for pairing with coffee, side, or dining tables in any traditional setting. Options for wood finish and leather color offered.
- The Antique Bronze Clint Iron Cocktail Table marries the simplicity of modern design with the powerful edge of industrial furnishings. Composed of solid, durable iron, the ample cocktail table boasts a classic drum shape in an antique bronze finish for an elegant, timeworn look. The Antique Bronze Clint Iron Cocktail Table also showcases a repoussé ringed detailing on the surface, which provides eye-catching, artisanal appeal. This handsome and masculine accent is a must-have for any urban loft and harmoniously pairs with the Clint Iron End Table. 38''W x 38''L x 16.5''H Antique bronze finish The Antique Bronze Clint Iron Cocktail Table by Arteriors coordinates with the Clint Iron End Table
- Similar itemDesign by GamFratesi, 2008 & 2013.By Gubi. The Beetle Lounge Chair is a classic and successful example of when opposing design concepts collaborate to create a clean, modern, and comfortable lounging chair. Consisting of a minimal silhouette and gently curving lines, the chair effortlessly finds harmony between its Scandinavian and Italian design influences. Simply perfect for all situations, the chair will undoubtedly enhancing any arrangement. Comfortably relax on a chair that brings form and function together.
- Similar itemCelebrated architect Frank Gehry designed an innovative furniture collection for Heller in 2004. The collection, which features several cubes, a bench, table, chair, and sofa, is characterized by its striking resemblance to sculpture. Although the pieces
- Similar itemA ceramic print detail of fine stripes creates an ethereal moire pattern on the surfaces of the table. An angled series of glass planes generate a solid, geometric base. DIMENSIONS: 17.7" W x 17.7" H x 25.6" Diam.
- Similar itemItalian modernism meets Scandinavian cool. The Paolo Lounge Chair features three kinds of foam wrapped in casing for clubby comfort, upholstered in a graphic black and white basket weave fabric with a heathered grey appearance. A stitched quilting detail on the inside back reiterates the dudular lozenge shape of the loose seat; solid oak legs in an ebonized finish ground this meticulously macho moment.