- "The Beibs. Honestly, I didn't used to have an issue with him. I've never loved his music, but I could live and let live. Recently, he seems like such a jerk to me. It's like he's a spoiled brat all of the sudden." — @soulfuloctober
Singer Justin Bieber attends an autograph signing and fan meet and greet at J&R Music and Computer World on June 19, 2012 in New York City.
- "Katy Perry. I just don't like her. She seems like a complete and total bitch. Her life just seems like one huge publicity stunt." — @soulfuloctober
I got this Jesus tattoo on my wrist when I was 18, because I know that it's (religion) always going...
- "Lady Gaga. I'm sure she's a great person, and she used to be amazing, but now she just seems to want to top herself with weird. The meat suit was the end for me. She is just too into herself. I don't like her." — @soulfuloctober
Lady Gaga Unveils New Tattoo (Pic)
- "Gapped teeth. Ok, hear me out. A little gap is cute, and I have one myself. However, a huge gap in the middle of your teeth isn't cute. It honestly disgusts me to look at it., if I'm being totally honest about it." — @soulfuloctober
- "Shirts with random body parts on them. Just, no." — @soulfuloctober
A simple soft wide crop top with a mini split side seam detail. Featuring the print: LIPS 50% Cotton,50% Polyester. Machine wash.
- "Cat allergies. I want a cat so bad, but I can't have one." — @soulfuloctober
Ginger Percy, the last of the Wild Cat Colony kittens, came to Mooseys to be fostered and socialised. He was about twelve weeks old and had never been handled. Percy started life as a feral kitten, living under a pine hedge in a horse paddock.
- "When people try to make me feel guilty for having stuff when "people in Africa don't". Ok. 1. Africa is not the only country with poor people in horrible conditions. 2. Me having nothing isn't going to instantly make them not poor! So STFU!!!!!!!!!!" — @soulfuloctober
Part elegant boutique hotel, part wildlife safari, the Vuyani Lodge is a posh but comfortable base for exploring the South African bush. The lodge’s designer chalets and suites have direct views of the Drakensberg Mountains on the Moditlo Game Reserve, part of the 36,000-acre Blaubank Conservancy. Mingle with hippos and elephants over your coffee on an early-morning safari or take a hot-air balloon ride over Kruger National Park, adjacent to the reserve, before turning in for a private, candlelit dinner on your room’s open-air deck.
- "People who excessively use bad words. It doesn't make you look cool or grown up, it just makes you look uneducated and immature." — @soulfuloctober
"Untitled (My bad) by Mike Monteiro [11""x14""]"
- Country Photography, 8 x 12, Fine Art Print, Church, Kansas, Vintage, Chic, Antique, Old, Sepia, Landscape, Country Chic, Country Cottage"When people judge me based on my religion. Telling me that I am closed-minded because I am a Christian does not make you any better." — @soulfuloctober
Name: Church on the Prairie Taken in Salina, Kansas Framed Prints are available. Please send me a message if you are interested. Choose type of paper: Kodak Metallic Paper: Rich, distinctive metallic look with a huge WOW! factor. Printed on Kodak Endura Professional Metallic paper. Kodak Endura Paper: Lustre Finish Lustre is a premium finish on a heavier paper. It offers the vibrant colors of glossy with the fingerprint-resistant finish of matte. Printed on Kodak Supra Endura paper. Will be signed and dated on front of artwork in the right or left lower corner Sizes available: The photograph links below are compatible with a 8 x 8 photo crop 8 x 8
- "No. This is just... no. First of all, no Christian church would do this. Second of all, the soldiers who die are doing it for your rights, and I don't think they'd appreciate that. What they are doing is NOT freedom of speech- it is harassment." — @soulfuloctober
- "There is no logical reason for a handbag to be over twenty dollars. I don't care whose name is on it, or where it came from. Unless it doubles as my house then it doesn't need to cost that much. It's just ridiculous." — @soulfuloctober
Introduced in 1896, Monogram Canvas is perhaps the most recognized symbol of the Louis Vuitton brand. The trademark pattern includes quatrefoils, flowers, and the LV monogram. Made with coated canvas, it is the perfect cohesion of timeless style and durability. CONDITION: This handbag has a clean exterior and is in great condition. There are some very minor water marks and scratches on the vachetta leather. The interior is clean and in great condition. It ships with a designer dust bag.
- "YOLO needs to die, along with whoever created it. It's not cute or clever, it's just stupid. It was fine when people were using it properly, but now it's gotten too out of hand. It's just stupid now, and I hate it with a passion." — @soulfuloctober
This black belt features an allover "YOLO" design and authentic seat belt closure. Buckle may vary.
- "Hammer time. No. Stop saying it. It hasn't been hammer time for over 20 years, and it's never coming back. Accept it and move on with your life. Please, just... ugh." — @soulfuloctober
This t-shirt by Worn By has been constructed in cotton. It comes in a regular fit. The details include: crew neck, large print on chest, brand tab on lower side, standard hem and patterned sleeves. This t-shirt by Worn By has been styled with slim jeans. ABOUT ME 100% Cotton.