- Woodstock 33" Metalworks Bell, Heroic, Rust. This handcrafted steel bell has a classic design with a warm, rust finish and wonderful, low tone. Woodstock has taken a classic bell and added a rust finish and hanging ring. We tone our bells to unite two important ways the instrument vibrates. One is the sound of the bell itself and the other is the hollow cavity inside the bell that acts like an organ pipe. The slots on the sides of the bell are the secret to this unique coupling. The result is a rich sound with much depth and beauty. The hand-activated striker is permanently mounted inside the bell and constructed to give the best sound possible. Place this handsome bell by the back door and ring it to call the family in to supper. It also makes a spectacular alternative doorbell. The rust finish offers a natural beauty that warms up the steel elements with an earthy, brown color and an interesting, weathered texture, making it a beautiful (and functional) addition to any home or garden.
- Similar itemThis candle holder is hand crafted of metal and then wrapped and brought to life with papier mache stems and berries. It is made by artisans in Mexico and holds a standard taper. It can be painted in any of our juicy low VOC colors.
- Similar itemOur handcrafted Manhattan leaning mirrors are impressively scaled and add drama and interest to any space. Handcrafted by Minnesota artisans, these natural steel mirrors feature the unique marks, texture and color variations that can only come from hand-welding. Natural steel. Hand-welded. Safety hardware included.
- Similar itemGatski created this moose head entirely from recycled farm machinery. The metal used for the head is thick steel from weathered farm machinery. The antlers were painted with blue milk paint. The artist hand draws the pattern on the metal with soapstone and cuts it with a hand held plasma cutter. He then hand hammers and arc welds the moose into shape. The head is mounted on a recycled corn planter disk. The metal is sealed with a water-based enamel. Each head will have subtle variations. They are cut by hand and each piece of metal has slight color differences. This head can easily be hung with a nail or screw. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Similar itemNamed for 18th-century German botantist Jacob Christian Scheffler, this tropical tree has leaflets arranged in a spiral around the leaf stem. Popular for adding an outdoor element to indoors, our lush, handcrafted replica looks so real in its painted wooden planter that you’ll want to water it. But that’s a faux no-no. Multicolor. 22"W x 20"D x 60"H. Polyester, polyethylene, iron, wood, styrene foam, cement. Hand-painted. For indoor use only.
- Similar itemMeasuring nearly 3 feet tall, this stand of elegant pine trees feature a wash patina of natural browns and greens permanently fused to the steel while a thick clear coat provides a glossy protective surface. Includes built-in hooks that allow the piece to float 3/8" from the wall. Beautifully highlights expansive wall areas! Precision-cut and fabricated in Texas. Wipes clean; ready to hang; recommended for indoor use only.
- The inspiration for this piece comes from living in NYC. Meg and Vicky wanted the art to represent where one lives works and plays. The clear pieces are the windows in the building where you can peek in or look out to see what is happening in ones life. Created by cutting vibrant green glass accented with blues and yellow art glass. Outlined with powdered frit then fused multiple times to achieve the desired effect. The metal stand is two tiered welded steel painted mat black. Each piece is unique. Exact patterning and coloration will vary from piece to piece.
- Similar itemGatski created this Bull Head entirely from recycled farm machinery. The metal used for the head is thick steel from weathered farm machinery. The horns were painted with red milk paint. The artist hand draws the pattern on the metal with soapstone and cuts it with a hand held plasma cutter. He then hand hammers and arc welds the bull into shape. The head is mounted on a recycled corn planter disk. The metal is sealed with a water-based enamel. Each head will have subtle variations. They are cut by hand and each piece of metal has slight color differences. This head can easily be hung with a nail or screw. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Similar itemWith a painterly sense of color, Cambron arranges and then fuses pieces of glass into a beautiful composition of cool blues and greens. Includes black painted steel stand. Signed on bottom front. Dimensions refer to sculpture only. With stand, overall dimensions are 11.25"H x 11"W x 5"D.