Shop this look
- Hollywood Regency glamour and modern lines make this side table elegant and eclectic. Each marble slab has unique markings and imperfections, making it a one-of-a-kind artwork. Slim, brushed gold legs are perfect for small spaces and contrast with the solid stone top. 22.75 inches high x 21.75 inches wide x 15 inches deep. Constructed from stainless steel and marble. Finished in brushed gold. Rectangular base and top. Each white marble slab is unique.
- Old World grace meets New World luxury in a custom-upholstered lounge chair. Hand-carved details highlight the elegant wood framework, available in a variety of finishes. Make this French Country masterpiece your own with custom fabric and pillow for a truly unique chaise. Made to order in the USA;
- Old World grace meets New World luxury in an ivory beige striped upholstered lounge chair. Hand-carved details highlight the elegant wood framework, available in a variety of finishes. Make this French Country masterpiece your own with custom fabric and pillow for a truly unique chaise. Made to order in the USA;
- Similar itemSleek, stylish, and modern luxury can all be found in this new throw back, making a fabulous statement in your home. Color/Finish: Alder. Height: 33" Width: 24" Depth: 31" Floor to Top of Seat: 17" Width of Seat: 19" Depth of Seat: 21" Bottom Clearance: 11.5" Width of Back Rest: 20" Floor to Arm Rest: 25"
- Transitional is the name of the game with this beautiful round side table - this piece can work in a surprisingly diverse collection of styles: deco, mid century, global bazaar are just a few. A geometric diamond motif on the base creates a modern-meets-Kasbah effect, echoed the hand inlaid stone surface. Placed in a deco bedroom, the matte finish and geometry of the piece take on a luxe effect. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. 23 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from metal and horn. Antique brass and polished white horn. Finishes are all hand applied crafted for a well worn timeless effect.
- Similar itemA delicately detailed iron frame lays the groundwork for two oval marble surfaces in this Global Views modern side table. Its gold paint finish leaves transitional living rooms enchanted in awe. 20"W x 30"D x 23.25"H. Iron with gold paint finish. Honed white marble top. Made of natural materials. Natural variations in the marble are expected.
- The deeply sloped back, angled arms, and tufted cushions makes the Fitzgerald design one of our most uniquely retro.Have a one-of-a-kind loveseat by customizing the dimensions, cushion type, wood stain, and fabric or leather.Single Chaises are perfect for cozy, space-constrained environments. Create an intimate seating space for your home.
- Similar itemForward and traditional, this perfectly modern occasional chair has so many uses. Color/Finish: Charcoal Brown Wood. Height: 33" Width: 26" Depth: 33.5" Estimated Yardage: 2.51 Yards.
- Biomimicry seems to be the design story that just won't go away, and we understand why. This precision cut metal side table evokes cellular relationships, neural pathways, and exoskeletons. It also looks amazing in a diverse selection of contemporary spaces. 22 inches high x 22 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Constructed from aluminum finished in an oxidized black finish. Clear coat on black finish. Glass top from 3/8" tempered glass.
- Similar itemIn 1966 the Platner Collection captured the "decorative, gentle, graceful" shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The pieces are created by welding hundreds of curved, nickel-plated steel rods to circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament. Features: The Warren Platner Collection. Designed by Warren Platner, 1966. Material: Top is clear 3/8 inch tempered glass. Base constructed of nickel-plated vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods. Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface. Base in polished nickel or bronze This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC®-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. The Atwood is also available as a chair or sectional. W35" x D34" x H27" - SEAT H17" Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms. Solid wood base/legs are finished in Walnut natural wood veneer. Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors. The Atwood is also available as a sofa or sectional. Standard freight delivery : This item is shipped standard freight. You will be contacted prior to delivery to set up a delivery day and time frame. White glove delivery is available for additional charge. Please contact us to set up. *Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states. Gus Modern. is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose. **This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
- Kitchen? Bathroom? Bedroom? Living room? There are so many places where a gorgeous marble topped modern metal table could fit, we don't know where we'd put this beauty, but we know we absolutely love how flexible and stylish it is. Classics like this don't show up every day, and we're so happy this one did! 22 inches high x 26 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from marble and brass. Finished in vintage brass and black marble.
- Starting with its solid wood frame, your chaise is built with top-of-the-line construction and industry-surpassing standards.Choose a fabric from our wide range of hues to perfectly complement your existing decor, or make a bold statement!The Hyland’s mid-century influence is most felt in its angular curves and streamlined body, patterned after ‘50s and ‘60s styles.