- Similar itemWhiskering, and fading give these high rise cutoff shorts vintage appeal. Raw, exaggerated edges add a distressed element. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and button fly. Fabric: Denim. 98% cotton/2% spandex. Wash cold. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 11in / 28cm Inseam: 3in / 7.5cm. Available sizes: 31
- La PerlaFiorenza Microfiber Push-Up BraDetailsFrom the La Perla Fiorenza Collection.Smooth microfiber bra with lace wings.Plunging neckline.Padded underwire cups; strategic seaming helps to lift and separate.Fully adjustable shoulder straps. Adjustable hook-and-eye back.Nylon/spandex; padding, spandex/polyester/cotton.Imported of Italian material.Designer About La Perla:In 1954, artisan Ada Masotti opened a small shop of handcrafted corsetry in Bologna, Italy, named La Perla. Over the years, La Perla has evolved into a leading international brand of ultra-luxe lingerie, nightwear, swimwear, and loungewear.
- Similar itemSleeveless button front shirt, in a cotton gauze, with delicate eyelet seam details. Pointed collar. Hidden placket. Curved hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Natural. 55% cotton, 45% linen. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemDelicate stretch lace peep toe ankle bootie with tonal suede footbed and covered heel. Approximately 4" heel (105mm) Leather sole. Available in Nero. Made in Italy.
- Giuseppe ZanottiDouble-Buckle Biker Peep-Toe Bootie, Black DetailsThis Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe bootie takes to the pavement armored with biker-inspired details. Leather upper with biker inspired details. 5" covered heel. Peep toe. Exposed double-zip at outer side. Double buckle detail across heel and ankle. Notched shaft. Leather insole and outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemV-Neckline; Floral; Chiffon Material; Loose Fit; Irregular Hem.
- Similar itemWacoalEmbrace Lace Push-Up Bra, Coffee Bean/PurpleDetailsWacoal Embrace Lace microfiber and lace push-up bra.Soft memory push-up pad adds dimension and cleavage while maintaining a natural hand feel on the body.Soft stretch cups with underwire to smooth, shape, and lift the bust.Low plunge center.All lace back. Dainty rosebud trim at center gore.Clean tailored, adjustable satin shoulder straps with soutache trim.Adjustable back.Nylon/spandex.Imported.Designer About Wacoal:Founder Koichi Tsukamoto visited the U.S. in 1956 to study the intimate apparel industry. Taking all that he learned back to Japan, he started the resoundingly successful Wacoal lingerie line. In 1985, the company built on its extraordinary success throughout Asia by bringing their exceptionally well-fitting bras, shapewear, and lingerie to America.
- Similar itemDistressed edges provide a vintage quality to faded Rag & Bone/JEAN shorts. A frayed hem lends a deconstructed element,. 5 pocket styling. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Denim. 100% cotton. Wash cold. Made in the USA. Belt sold separately. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 2.5in / 6.5cm. Available sizes: 25
- Similar itemLace knit covered leather upper with leather sole. Made in Italy. Approx 100mm/ 4 inch heel. Back zip closure. Lace up front. Smooth leather trim. Peep toe.