- Similar itemBlack bandage. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 90% rayon, 9% nylon, 1% spandex; contrast1: 82% rayon, 17% nylon, 1% spandex; contrast2: 86% rayon, 13% nylon, 1% spandex. Specialist clean
- Similar itemAdd a pop of style to your next special occasion with this clutch from Sergio Feretti. Crafted with a top snap closure, optional chain shoulder strap and bold pattern, this clutch is the perfect addition to your formal accessories. Top snap closure. Interior compartment. Optional chain shoulder strap. Octagon shape. Bold pattern. Strap drop: 23" Approximate measurements: 4 1/2" W x 8" L x 1" D. Metal. Imported.
- Similar itemBronze coated bandage. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 91% rayon, 8% nylon, 1% spandex. Hand wash. Designer color: Rose Gold
- The Edie Parker Jean box clutch, inspired by mid-century showgirl style, channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a golden, geometric design. The hand-poured, confetti-flecked acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid. Hand-poured acrylic with gold confetti stripes on front. Hinged opening; hinged kiss-lock closure. Mirror at interior top lid. 4"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Handmade in USA.
- Height: 8.5cm Width: 14.5cm Depth: 4.5cm. Detachable metal chain shoulder strap. Clasp closure. Smiley face Lego insert. Silver colored metal hardware. Satin lining. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack bandage. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 90% rayon, 9% nylon, 1% spandex. Dry clean
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemHerve LegerDeep V-Neck Bandage Dress, BlackDetailsHerve Leger signature bandage dress.Deep V neckline.Cap sleeves.Midriff cutout.Full, two-way back zip with taping.Figure-flattering silhouette.Hem hits at knee.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemShowcase your strong character with Charlotte Olympia's dark-brown Perspex Taurus Pandora clutch. It features a gold-tone metal coral and red enamel and Swarovski crystal bull at the front and has an optional gold-tone canvas pouch inside for precious items.