- Origins Foundation Brush For Creating A Smooth, Even Canvas. How to use: Dispense a small amount of liquid foundation onto the back of the hand or clean flat surface. Pick up foundation on the brush as an artist would pick up paint from a palette. Smooth on foundation using broad, downward sweeping strokes starting from the sides of the nose and working out towards the chin and hairline. The tapered and beveled edges of the brush will allow blending into corners of nose and near hairline.Tip for full coverage: Pick up foundatio
- Similar itemLaura Mercier Smudge Brush. Laura Mercier Smudge Brush is a natural brush created for adding depth close to the lash line and in the corner of the eye. The long-handled brush has short bristles that form a rounded tip - ideal for smudging Eye Liner and Kohl Eye Pencils for the perfect smoky eye. Application: Pick up product with the brush and tap out excess. Apply product to the lash line and outer corner of the eye to add depth and detail to the eye - blend as necessary.Basic Brush
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemThe 'Full Cover' foundation brush from Pixi is the ultimate beauty tool for a professional look. Its soft bristles are made from durable synthetic fibre and are densely packed to create an even, flawless finish with effortless application. Use to apply, distribute and blend foundation for complete coverage. The shaped head fits perfectly into facial contours, without leaving visible brush strokes or uneven lines. E.N. Directions for use: Dab and buff foundation into skin. Can also be used to blend out bronzer, blush, highlighter or eyeshadow. Brand: Pixi.
- Similar itemThe EcoTools Blush Brush is designed to work with all blush formulas including powders and creams, in order to achieve every desired look. The square shape brush allows for precise colour application giving you ultimate control. The earth friendly tool is created with a highly sustainable bamboo handle, 100% cruelty free synthetic taklon bristles and a recycled aluminium ferrule. Brand: EcoTools. Directions: Swipe blush in an upward motion over the apples of your cheeks, blending towards the temples.
- Similar itemCreate perfect eyes with the. Shade & Define Brush : Use to evenly apply shadow to the lid and add depth to the eyes. Blend & Smudge Brush: Blend out any harsh lines and use the smudge brush to create soft definition along the lash line. Brand: EcoTools. Directions: Shade & Define Brush: Apply shadow all over the lid with the shading brush then flip it over and use the defining brush to add depth to the eyes. Blend & Smudge Brush: Blend shadow to eliminate harsh lines with the blending brush, and use the smudge brush to create soft definition along the lash line.
- Similar itemФото автора Alena1984 на Яндекс.Фотках
- Similar itemCover problem areas with the help of the Deluxe Concealer Brush from EcoTools. Ideal for concealing dark under-eye circles, sun spots and other minor imperfections, the gentle bristles buff concealer into the skin for a flawless, airbrushed look. Crafted with a highly sustainable bamboo handle, 100% cruelty free synthetic taklon bristles and a recycled aluminium ferrule. Brand: EcoTools. Directions: Use the tip of the brush to apply concealer to the desired area. Blend into the skin with the flat side of the brush. For added versatility, use with your daily tinted moisturizer.
- Similar itemThis soft natural hair brush creates color and dimension with professional ease. The slightly flattened hairs are perfectly aligned to hug cheekbones, for exact shading control. Comes in its own convenient, protective carry-case. - Shiseido Blush Brush