- Similar itemYou can trust that this Victoria Beckham tote is crafted from only the finest Italian leather, and made with a versatile silhouette that promises not to date. The clean lines and lipstick red color make it the perfect buy for the office or for the weekend - Red leather, double top handles, detachable shoulder strap, clasp fastening, leather lining, internal slot pocket - Protective feet - Carry it next to an all-black outfit to let it pop
- Similar itemAn homage to Eastern Han period (25-220 A.D.) ceramics, our Emerald Collection Vases are aglow in rich, verdant tones. Their unique coloring is created with a copper-infused glaze that bestows an authentic air and timeless majesty. Gorgeous handcrafted stoneware . Color is derived from a lead-glazed mix that uses copper as a coloring agent . Each piece is artisan-made and one of a kind; slight variations can be expected . Ideal in a grouping or as a standalone piece .
- Similar itemThis graceful cast iron teapot is decorated with a traditional Bamboo motif. Inspired by highly prized antique Japanese cast iron teapots still in use today, the black porcelain enamel interior coating helps prevent rust. This gorgeous Japanese teapot adds just the right touch to your formal dinner parties and receptions. Its heavy cast-iron construction holds heat well, making it easy to brew and pour tea at the table. When you're finished, rinse and wipe the interior clean, then put the teapot on a shelf for display. Includes: Teapot, stainless steel tea brewing basket Materials: Cast iron, painted exterior, porcelain enameled interior, SS infuser Not intended for stovetop use Care instructions: Hand wash Black enamel-lined interior makes for easy cleaning Finish: Red Capacity: 37 ounces Dimensions: 7.25 inches high x 9.5 inches wide 8 inches deep Color: Red.
- Similar itemProenza Schouler's signature 'PS1' bag has been condensed to this compact version for the new season. Crafted in Italy from statement making bright-orange leather, it has a jacquard-lined interior that's perfectly sized for your essentials. Carry it as a clutch or go hands-free with the detachable shoulder strap. Shown here with: Proenza Schouler Top, Proenza Schouler Dress, DORATEYMUR Boots, Arme De L'Amour Cuffs.. Bright-orange leather (Lamb). Flip lock and tab-fastening front flap.. Comes with dust bag.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDesigned by Rene Lalique in 1929. Handcrafted vase. Lead crystal. Hand wash. Approximately 4.75T. Made in France.
- Inspired by traditional Japanese design, this lovely cast iron teapot will add to the elegance and style of your kitchen. The hand-cast teapot is made from specially purified iron. The design allows the pot to keep your tea hot for up to one hour, while the porcelain enamel lining maintains the pure taste. The image of a tora is cast into the body of the teapot. The matte black finish gives this teapot a touch of antique elegance that will bring beauty and mystique of your kitchen. Not designed for stove top use. Please boil water separately. Type: Tea Pots Material: Cast Iron Care Instruction: Hand Wash Exact Color: Black Color: Black, Gold Dimensions: 5 inches wide x 6 inches long x 6.25 inches high Color: Black.
- Similar itemRed epi leather exterior with brass hardware. Top zipper closure opens to a red microsuede lined interior that holds just the right ammount of storage space for your personals. No stains, smells, or scuffs. Clean corners, edges, and interior. This is a very rare style and adds the perfect pop of color to any wardrobe choice. 7.5''x8''x7'' 3.5'' handle drop
- Old Dutch International, Ltd. Red Unity Cast Iron Sakura Teapot. A traditional bamboo motif creates the graceful design of this teapot. Inspired by highly prized antique Japanese teapots still in use today. A black porcelain enamel interior coating helps prevent rust. This is for brewing and serving tea - not intended for stovetop use.
- Similar itemAdd the epitome of luxury design to your home with this Cynara vase from Lalique. Inspired by the raw beauty of the Languedoc region of the South of France, this vase features a layered leaf design reminiscent of the thistle-like Cynara plant found in the area. Handcrafted by hand at the brand’s Alsace workshop by skilled artisans, it is made from the finest crystal glassware and has a re-polished satin finish adding a further dash of opulence to the piece. Based on the Armorique vase designed by René Lalique in 1927, it is available in four luxurious colourways to infuse any room with the brand’s signature sophisticate style.Key features: * Elegantly crafted vase * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H21xØ27cm * Weight: 4.8kg * Striking Cynara leaf design layered along the surface * Inspired by the raw beauty of the Languedoc region in the South of France * Entirely handcrafted by skilled artisans at the Lalique Alsace workshop * Based on the Armorique vase designed by René Lalique in 1927 * Satin finished and re-polished crystal * In a vibrant jungle green hue * Available in four decadent colourways