Shop this look
- Similar itemHi tea. Neo Victorian teapot pours modern in a surprise pop of bright orange silicone—yes, silicone—over porcelain. Sculptural shape and touchy-feely texture are sure to be the talk of the table. Have a tea party with ray ray and lizzy teapots. Details and Dimensions: Wayne orange teapot. 46 Oz. 10"Wx6.25"Dx8.5"H. Porcelain. Silicone-coated orange finish. Wipe drips and spills immediately from silicone to avoid staining. Dishwasher-safe. Not for use on stovetops. Overall Dimensions: Width: 10" Depth: 6.25" Height: 8.5"
- Similar itemAdd the epitome of luxury design to your home with this Cynara vase from Lalique. Inspired by the raw beauty of the Languedoc region of the South of France, this vase features a layered leaf design reminiscent of the thistle-like Cynara plant found in the area. Handcrafted by hand at the brand’s Alsace workshop by skilled artisans, it is made from the finest crystal glassware and has a re-polished satin finish adding a further dash of opulence to the piece. Based on the Armorique vase designed by René Lalique in 1927, it is available in four luxurious colourways to infuse any room with the brand’s signature sophisticate style.Key features: * Elegantly crafted vase * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H21xØ27cm * Weight: 4.8kg * Striking Cynara leaf design layered along the surface * Inspired by the raw beauty of the Languedoc region in the South of France * Entirely hand crafted by skilled artisans at the Lalique Alsace workshop * Based on the Armorique vase designed by René Lalique in 1927 * Satin finished and re-polished crystal * In a vibrant jungle green hue * Available in four decadent colourways
- Quilting sets this version of the Natalie Satchel apart. The double zip closure allows for easy access. Two slip pockets and a zip pocket keep the bag neat and organized, while an exterior zip pocket keeps keys and phone at hand. The combination of handles and a detachable shoulder strap make this bag versatile. Details: Leather. 56" removable, adjustable strap. Exterior zip pocket is perfect for keys or phone. Two interior slip pockets and a zip pocket. Double zip top closure. Custom gold-toned hardware. Signature print lining. Dust bag for storage. Dimensions: 12" w x 9 ½" h x 4 ½" d; 4½" handle drop; 44" removable, adjustable strap. Care Tips: Clean gently with soft, white, damp cloth
- Similar itemHasami Porcelain is characterized by simple, clean lines and an aesthetic that is both highly modern and deeply seeded in Japanese pottery tradition. The company creates products on a fixed module, meaning that diameters are shared across the line, making them easy to be stacked and transported. The result of the stacking and interchangeability of the products is not only highly functional, but is also aesthetically pleasing�the repeated cylindrical shapes provide calm and serenity to a cupboard of counter space. Crafted from Hasami�s custom blend of porcelain and clay, this tea pot is softer to the touch than traditional porcelain, ensuring a positive tactile experience when pouring tea for friends�or for yourself. With a lovely matte finish, this mug is beautiful enough to serve to a distinguished guest, and simple enough to use every day.
- Similar itemLalique Languedoc Green Vase Details Designed by Rene Lalique in 1929. Handcrafted vase. Lead crystal. Hand wash. Approximately 4.75"T. Made in France. Designer About Lalique A renowned name during the Art Deco movement, Lalique has continued to create exquisite crystal pieces for modern times. In 1926, Rene Lalique began manufacturing satin-finished vases, bowls, and statuettes. Today, his fine tradition endures with themes ranging from classical forms to ultramodern designs. Color: GREEN. Material: LEAD CRYSTAL.
- Simple yet sophisticated, this top-handle Sicily is cut from rich textured leather in a clean, structured silhouette. Top handle, 2.5" drop. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 19"-26" drop. Snap flap closure. One credit card slot with mirror. Fully lined. 5.5"W X 4"H X 3"D. Leather. Made in Italy. - Sicily Micro Textured Leather Top-Handle Satchel
- Similar itemProenza Schouler. PS1 Tiny Suede Shoulder Bag, Raspberry. Proenza Schouler calf suede satchel with silvertone hardware. Perforated top handle with rings; 2" drop. Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap; 19" drop. Layered flap top with tab closure and belted detail. Signature hanging leather and enamel logo tag. Front snap pocket under flap. Back exterior slide pocket. Inside, jacquard lining and zip pocket. 7"H x 9.5"W x 3"D; bag weighs approx. 2 lbs. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemHi tea. Neo Victorian teapot pours modern in a surprise pop of pink silicone—yes, silicone—over porcelain. Sculptural shape and touchy-feely texture are sure to be the talk of the table. Have a tea party with Lizzy and Wayne teapots, plus Eddie Teacup and Saucer. Porcelain. Silicone-coated pink finish. Wipe drips and spills immediately from silicone to avoid staining. Dishwasher-safe. Not for use on stovetops. Made in China. Details and Dimensions: Pots teapot. 26 Oz. 4.5" Dia. X 5.5"H. Overall Dimensions: Height: 5.5" Diameter: 4.5" From Spout To Handle: Width: 8"
- Similar itemAdd the epitome of luxury design to your home with this Languedoc vase from Lalique. Originally designed by René Lalique in 1929, this eye-catching vase has been crafted entirely hand crafted by skilled artisans at the brand’s Alsace workshop in France. Inspired by the beautifully raw landscapes found in the Languedoc region of the South of France, it is adorned with a layered cactus leaf design in a satin and re-polished finish. In a vibrant jungle green hue, it is available in two sizes and various colourways to infuse any room with Lalique’s signature sophisticated flair.Key features: * Elegantly crafted vase * Material: crystal glassware * Dimensions: H21.5xØ30.5cm * Weight: 6.3kg * Striking cactus leaf overlay * Inspired by the Languedoc region in the South of France * Which offers a variety of beautifully raw landscapes * Entirely hand crafted by skilled artisans at the Lalique Alsace workshop * Satin finished and re-polished crystal * Originally designed by René Lalique in 1929 * In a vibrant green hue * More sizes & colourways available in the Languedoc range