- Sculptural coral reef inspired table lamp. Illuminate the beauty of your interior with the Heathfield Atolli Table Lamp. A fabulous organic table lamp, this stunning designer light from Heathfield takes inspiration from the mystery and allure of the majestic coral reef. Enjoy the texture and depth the nickel plated sculptural base will add to your home interior, crafted by skilled artisans and cast in aluminium. Shown complete with a 14” half shade, the lamp shade is finished in a luxurious purple premium satin and complemented by a contrasting antique gold silk finish inner. The Atolli Table Lamp is sure to create a truly unique style statement in any interior space. Place on the console table in your entrance hallway or grace your living room as the Atolli collection creates an ambient focal point perfect for both classic and contemporary interiors.
- People also likedThis ceramic lamp is made with moisture controlled clay from Nove, Italy. Hand painted in seafoam with a polished brass base & finial. 17"Diameter x 33"Height. Shade Dimensions: 16" Top X 17" Bottom X 11.5" Side Measure. Glazed ceramic base made with moisture controlled clay. Hand painted. Three way bulb, switch located on socket.
- People also likedAdd modern style to any space with the strikingly unique Mini Taj lamp from Kartell. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani this smaller version than the original is more versatile and practical. A subtle design it will sit well on a nightstand or side table, using integrated LED lights it is an energy saving lamp and looks beautiful off or on. There are more contemporary lighting options available from Kartell which add instant glamour to any setting. Key features: * Material: PMMA * Dimensions: W9.5xH33xD32.5cm * Features integrated 2.8W LED * Designed by Ferruccio Laviani * Sculptural energy saving table lamp * Rich gold in colour * More lighting options available from Kartell
- People also likedA daring height column wrapped in old gold parchment paper gives this contemporary table lamp a saturated, hand-cut glow. Roland Simmons is one of the most innovative and daring of contemporary lighting designers. From his factory workshop in Cowley, Wyoming, among the towering mountains of Yellowstone Park, Simmons designs and hand-cuts the material for each of his lamps. This piece is from his Lumalight swerve series, and features a specially produced parchment paper. When illuminated the shade glows with a soft, subtle light. The shade also comes with an innovative zipper that makes assembly a snap. Each Lumalight carries Simmons' signature as a guarantee of authenticity and quality.
Threshold Green Table Lamp Base 18.5" (includes CFL bulb)
Find product information, ratings and reviews for a Green Table Lamp Base 18.5" (includes CFL bulb).
- Like it to get in stock alerts