Shop this look
- Similar itemFeather band. Approx. 4"" brim. Imported
- Similar itemBordered with fine milgrain work, Stone's floral-inspired Whisper Button stud earrings are crafted of 18k white gold set with diamonds. From the Whisper Collection . 0.16 ct diamonds . 18k white gold . 7mm length x 8mm width (approximately) . Post back .
- Brajeswar Pattnaik presents an exquisitely detailed painting in the Patachitra style a traditional cloth-based scroll style of painting from ancient India. Such paintings are typically based on Hindu mythology. In this composition Lord Krishna dances to the music from his flute upon a platform while adoring gopies below bear offerings of lotus flowers.
- Similar itemMasks such as this are used by the Gaya people of the Kano State in Nigeria says Ghanaian artisan Abdul Aziz Mohamadu. They are used during marriage ceremonies when the bride and groom come from different tribes. During the ceremony the man wears the mask and lies down on the floor to allow his bride to jump over him. This simple act tells the people present that he will not mistreat the woman when he takes her along with him. Embossed brass adorns the hand-carved African mask named Tomari - a Hausa word meaning Jump me my love.
- These are timeless classic round brilliant cut diamond stud earrings set in 18k white gold, with your choice of a secure screw back or friction back setting. For an additional cost we offer lever back or alpha backs. The diamonds are H-I color, SI clarity and have a total weight of 3/4 carats. Perfect for any special occasion. *Please visit your local jewelry store to see the size of the earrings you are looking to order this will avoid any surprises of the diamonds being too small or too large. What is different about our diamonds? We do not sell the "off make" diamonds like your typical online jeweler or mall jewelry stores. We sell well cut diamonds and every diamond is hand selected for quality. Diamondwave hand picks every mounting to ensure exceptional quality and craftsmanship. A diamond can have lower clarity and color but still shine as it is the cut of the stone that makes it sparkle.
- Similar itemFeathered Fedora - Top off any look with this feathered felt fedora. Feather detail along brim. Felt. Material: 100% Wool.
- Similar item24.5in circumference, 3in brim width,wool,imported
- Round-cut, certified, colorless diamond earrings (3/4 ct. t.w.) are a timeless accessory, perfect for every day or a special occasion. Prong-set in 18k white gold.
- Similar itemTurquoise blue fish scales, thick and metallic with antique sequin embroidery, coats the Pompano decorative throw pillow with incredible aquatic iridescence. Metallic is a hot, hot home décor trend right now and the Pompano silk lumbar by Pyar & Co is a superb example of stylish metallic accents and accessories for contemporary American homes. Expert artisans from India have demonstrated their incomparable handmade skills on it by setting tiny blue sequins in an overlapping fish scale pattern to create a sumptuously textured impact. Paula Queen, designer at Pyar & Co, found inspiration for this metallic decorative throw pillow from ornate handmade zardozi wedding saris worn by brides in India. Buy with confidence, as the metallic accent pillow is a classic acquisition that will crown your living room décor long after the metallic trend is over. The Pompano silk lumbar is also available in a metallic silver and a metallic gold expression. 14"W x 20"H Turquoise blue antique sequin embroidery Silk, Hand-dyed, hand-crafted Metallic Pompano Turquoise Throw Pillow may display slight handmade variations, but that helps to enhance its design value Designed by Pyar & Co’s Paula Queen
- Similar itemMetallic is a hot, hot home décor trend right now and the Brava Gold Chainmail decorative pillow by Pyar & Co is a superb example of stylish metallic accessories for contemporary American homes. But what really sets this metallic pillow apart is its unbelievable surface embroidery. Expert artisans from India have demonstrated their incomparable handmade skills on the Brava by setting tiny crystal stones within a repeated honeycomb or chainmail pattern in gold metallic thread to create a sumptuously textured impact. Paula Queen, designer at Pyar & Co, found inspiration for this metallic decorative pillow from ornate handmade zardozi wedding saris worn by brides in India. Buy the Brava with confidence, as the decorative pillow is a classic acquisition that will crown your living room décor long after the metallic trend is over. And rest assured that the images of the Brava throw pillow cannot truly capture the timeless beauty of this Indian zardozi stone-inlaid embroidery – just like photographs cannot fully capture the lyrical essence of the Taj Mahal! Some things just have to be seen to be believed… Available in 2 sizes: 18" H x 18" W and 6" H x 6" W Silk with metallic gold hand embroidery The Brava Metallic Gold Chainmail Decorative Throw Pillow may display slight handmade variations, but that helps to enhance its artisanal design value Made in India by Paula Queen's Pyar & Co
- Similar itemFinn's petite circular stud earrings are crafted of 18k white gold set with rose-cut diamonds. Round rose-cut white diamonds . Polished 18k white gold . 3mm diameter (approximately) . Post back .
- Similar itemA lavish feathered band lends avian attitude to a chic fedora done up in breezy straw. Brand: AUGUST HAT. Style Name: August Hat 'Birds of a Feather' Fedora. Style Number: 1193070. Paper; By August Hat; imported;