- Similar itemRomantically bohemian, yet practical for everyday use, this decorative elephant box is intricately sculpted, evoking the charm of aged terracotta urns that grace French country gardens. Made on the Rue St. Honoré in Paris, it is entirely handcrafted in an antique Bastille workshop, historically home to Napoleon Bonaparte's own silversmith.
- Similar itemDescribed as the "green heart" of Italy, Umbria is known for its rolling hills, historic castles and quaint villages. Bring Italian charm into your home with this handmade wire basket, made in small batches with chicken wire and reconditioned antique cotton sacking. It's a perfect summer accessory for the farmer's market or beach, or as a decorative accent in the kitchen or living area.
- Similar itemThis decorative chest set has antique styling and detailed design. It is ideal for storage of personal items such as jewelry, keepsakes or personal affects. Old Fashioned hardware adds to antique look, can be used for storage or decoration. Pattern offset/tiling may vary. Colors/finish: Antique Cherry Materials: Polywood Faux Leather Set includes One (1) small chest, one (1) large chest Setting: Indoor Dimensions: Large: 7.9 inches high x 11.2 inches wide x 6.9 inches deep Small: 5 inches high x 9 inches wide x 4.4 inches deep The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Color: Cherry.
- Similar itemSet of 3 decorative Eichholtz suitcase trunks with brass hardware.. This luxury home collection set consists of 3 differently sized classic suitcases with smart check pattern.. Each case has contrasting black trim, handles and polished brass clasp fasteners with corner protection.. The interior of each case has a quilted upholstery and fabric storage pockets.. As well as travelling suitcases also make the ideal home decorative accessory when positioned in dressing rooms.
- The geometric patterns that gave order to Inca textiles and architecture today inspire this handsome chest from Peru. By Manolo and Lucho the wood chest is crafted by hand with quality leather. It is centered by an alignment of red brown and golden diamonds perfectly tooled over brown. Forged iron hinges and a lock complete the antique design of the trunk.
- Similar itemPalecek's Harbor trunk melds beach house glamour with modern minimalism. Trimmed with riveted detailing on a brushed stainless steel top, recycled irregular-shaped wood slats intrigue in an ombre whitewash finish. 32"L x 19.5"D x 19"H. Large metal handle rings at both ends. Interior child safety hinges. Wipe down to clean.
- Add a touch of vintage Americana to your decor with the Set of Two Stars and Stripes Square Trunks. These pieces combine the classic, faux leather look of Old Glory and the durability of a Wood/MDF build. Set includes: Two Nestable Stars and Stripes Square Trunks Materials: Faux leather, wood, MDF Finish: Vintage Antique Finish Add a touch of Vintage Americana to your decor with the this trunks faux leather take on Old Glory The Antique Reproduction style offers the timeless look of an Antique Built with a classic looking faux leather Stars and Stripes design that is sure to impress Large dimensions: 20 inches wide x 20 inches long x 13 inches high Small dimensions: 18 inches wide x 18 inches long x 11 inches high Color: Blue.
- Similar itemOur hope chest boxes are all handcrafted and tailored to enhance the existing decor of any room in the home. Great to use for your very own treasure chest. Decorative trunk that is great for storage and decoration Chest is lined inside with black fabric Finish: Old world map Materials: Wood and faux leather Quantity: One (1) chest Setting: Indoor Dimensions: 6 inches high x 7 inches wide x 10 inches long Color: Black.
- The Dresden Codex inspired this design says Julio Molina. The carvings represent part of a ceremonial almanac represented there. The Maya Codices are pre-Hispanic books written by hand in hieroglyphs; the Dresden Codex takes its name from the city where it is kept in a library. The Guatemalan artisan crafts the design of pinewood engraving the images with the wood burning technique. Among its many uses Molina confides this box is designed to store a 1 lb bag of coffee.