- Similar itemMatelot Jumper by MHL By Margaret Howell. Ribbed wool marinière style sweater with bracelet sleeves in a classic stripe. Boat neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Boxy fit. Fine ribbed dense knit. Color: Black/Pale Grey. 100% wool. Made in France.
- Similar itemThe silhouette may be understated, but there's nothing quiet about the Alvin loafer from Sam Edelman. The leather upper's bold animal attitude certainly adds distinction to the simple shape, while a plunging vamp lends a modern cut. Be the queen of the jungle in this safari style from Sam Edelman. Alvin has a real fur camo print upper and a small 1/2 inch heel. This loafer will be the perfect accent to any outfit.
- Sometimes all you need is a layer around the neck to turn a cold day into a comfortable one. This lovely accessory from Paula Bianco will wrap once or hang by itself around your neck and keep you cozy with a warm wool blend in a funky ripped detail design. Mid-weight wool woven. Contrast tight woven and ripped detail design. Scarf measures approximately 17'' wide x 34'' long. 60% Acrylic / 30% Wool / 10% Alpaca; Hand Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemBlack cotton-wool blend boxy cropped sweater from Rundholz featuring a round neck, dropped shoulders, long sleeves, an intarsia knit, an oversized fit and a straight hem.
- Similar itemDyed calf fur upper with man made sole. Fur Origin: China. Heel measures approx 1" H.
- Similar itemSuperdry Cable Snood. The infinity scarf that works twice as hard to keep you warm featuring a chunky cable knit design, drawstring with two bobbles and a 'Superdry' logo patch.
- Similar itemGina Pullover by Rag & Bone. Wide neck pullover sweater with drop shoulders & long sleeves in an open knit of contrasting stripes. Wide, rounded neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Textured, open knit. Contrasting stripes. Solid hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 70% Viscose, 30% Polyamide. Contrast: 100% Cotton.
- Ted Baker LondonOpulent Bloom Floral-Print Satin LoaferDetailsTed Baker London floral print satin loafer. Round toe. Venetian vamp with golden logo stud. Grosgrain trimmed collar. Flat heel. Slip-on style. Leather lining. Imported. Designer About Ted Baker London: Ted Baker started out as a reputable menswear line in Glasgow in 1987, offering laundry service for every shirt purchased, quickly giving the brand the title of "No Ordinary Designer Label. " Since then the line founded by Ray Kelvin expanded into womenswear with his personality at the heart of each design. Whether a quirky bow tie or a whimsical printed sheath dress draws you in, Kelvin dedicates the Ted Baker London brand to quality and detail while sharing his humor through impeccably tailored apparel.
- Similar itemSuperdry fleece lined Herder's snood in chunky waffle knit, with Superdry woven logo patch. Matching items also available.