- Similar itemMade in the USA, our body-conscious Presley dress is crafted from luxe stretch jersey and features stunning ruching along each side seam. Pull-on styling. Cowl neckline. Cap sleeves. Ruching along each side seam. Even-sewn hem. Unlined. Falls 15" from the natural waist. 95% viscose. 5% elastane. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Italian fabric.
- Similar itemElizabeth ShowersMariposa Drop Earrings, Blue TurquoiseDetailsThese Elizabeth Showers earrings feature brilliant blue turquoise to provide the perfect pop of color.Cluster of blue turquoise teardrops.Chrysoprase cabochon.Rhodium-plated sterling silver.1 3/4"L x 1"W.Post backs.
- Similar itemMaterial: Synthetic. Sole: Rubber. Ostwald helgason x aldo rise ss14 designer collaboration collection , as seen during new york and london fashion week. The ingvar sandal sweet as ice cream, flirty enough to stop traffic. Hit the boardwalk in these ankle strap sandals, featuring contrasting textures, color blocking and a hello-there peep toe. High-shine block heel. Double platform. Cross-front peep toe. Ankle strap with enamel buckle. Color/material blocking: Patent, stingray emboss, raffia.
- Similar itemMatelassé nappa leather bandoleer bag. Snap-lock closure. Leather zipper pull. Inside zip pocket and cellphone pocket. Metal lettering logo on outside. Nappa leather lining. Detachable 105 cm chain and leather shoulder strap. L7.9" H5.3" D3.1"
- Similar itemMatelassé nappa leather bandoleer bag. Zipper closure. Leather zipper pull. Inside zip pocket and cellphone pocket. Metal lettering logo on outside. Nappa leather lining. Detachable 105 cm chain and leather shoulder strap. L9.8" H5.9"
- Similar itemSaloni demonstrates how to wear print the new-season way with this Apsara Cloudbreak dress. Rich and beautiful tones of pink magenta and turquoise feature within the pattern and the silhouette ruches artfully across the back fitting slim along the midi skirt. Complement with suede pumps in a tonal forest-green shade.
- Turquoise and chrysoprase stones bring a natural mix of color to these gold vermeil Jacquie Aiche earrings. French hook. Gold vermeil. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 0.5in / 1.25cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemSay goodbye to drab when you have the Danylle in your shoe closet. This Flogg sandal features an orange suede and leather upper with adjustable heel strap. Completing this versatile look is a soft 1 inch foam insole, 5 1/2 inch block heel and 1 3/4 inch platform. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. orange.
- Similar itemThis earring is designed with drop cut blue turquoise stones. All my jewelry is hand crafted with pure and sterling silver. The gold color is done by coating silver with 18 karat gold. Each turquoise stone has its own texture and color which differ slightly from one another. I will be prepareing a new pair for you. Please not that due to the nature of natural stones; they may have little marks, layers or lines, as well as slight color variation which I believe makes each piece unique. I prefer using natural stones as they are so beautiful with each one believed to have certain emotional and healing powers. These little lines, marks and layers actually make them one of a kind. Turquoise' name originates from 'Turkish'. It’s a copper aluminium phosphate with a hardness of 6, i.e. Considerably softer than quartz. The shining sky blue is one of the most popular trend colours in the world of jewellery and fashion. Turquoise has been esteemed for thousands of years as a holy stone, a bringer of good fortune or a talisman. It really does have the right to be called a 'gemstone of the peoples'. The oldest evidence for this claim was found in Egypt, where grave furnishings with turquoise inlay were discovered, dating from approximately 3000 B.C. The colour of the turquoise makes us feel happy and cheerful, for in it the light blue of the sky and the stimulating green of the sea are combined. Indeed it is such an inimitable colour that we have coined a term specifically for it in our languages: turquoise. Anyone choosing a turquoise is sure to enjoy a piece of Heaven on Earth.