01. Wallpaper. You can get cute locker wallpapers at Wallmart and Target, but if you can't find any then you can get some wrapping/decorated paper and cut it to fit your locker. You can choose a single color (for ex. blue), but if you want your locker to be more creative and original then get a cool pattern.
02. Mirror. Every locker should have this, because even if you don't put on makeup, you still need to check if you didn't get a zit in the middle of the day, or if your hair got really messed up. If you can't get a small-ish mirror, then you can rip one out of a makeup set (don't literally RIP it out, just take it out normally). If you want to you can stick a beauty quote at the very bottom/top of your locker mirror.
03. Pencil Basket. You don't need these, but they look really cool, and you could always use it to keep pencils/pens. If you don't want to keep school equipment there, then you can keep makeup/accessories there. You can also put a spare brush there. Keep the basket under your mirror. If you want to be more organized, then you can get one with dividers. You can get really cool magnetic ones (i got one from amazon), but if you have a locker that isn't magnetic then you can just stick one on with glue tag.
04. Photo's. Frame (you don't have to) cute friend photo's, or with your family. You can put stickers on them, or you can stick speech bubbles next to them with funny quotes.
05. Locker Posters. You can either print these out (in a format that would fit in the space that's left), or you can get them out from magazines (they don't always have them). If you have giant lockers like me, then you need to fill the space because it looks empty and boring.
06. Post Cards. If you've ever been to a place that you loved, then you can put up a post card to remember it. They will also fill up the space, and look cute:)
07. Magnets&Stickers. And now finish decorating your locker by filling every big empty space with a sticker or magnet. Choose fun, creative, and colorful ones! You can also get plain white magnets, and get pens that you can easily rub out with your finger, and write memo's on them.
08. Enjoy your awesome locker, but remember:
-you have to keep BOOKS in it, not just makeup, magazines, accessories, etc.
-You have to keep it organized.
-Make sure that when you open your locker, you open it wide enough so that everyone can see how cool it is!