Do you need to find a last-minute gift and have no ideas (or none, at least, that work)?
Do you have trouble buying presents during the busy holiday season?
Do you ever worry about what you should get your BFF/boyfriend/mother/father/brother/sister/relative/friend this holiday season?
Well, worry no more! You don't have to search all month long just to finally find the perfect present!
Below is a categorized list of things to buy for your loved one!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1. Giftcard (iTunes/Forever21/Urban Outfiters...)
Note: Some people really hate it when they get gift cards, they'd rather have something bought for them. Make sure that the person you are buying the gift card for tolerates the whole card thing. If so, you don't have have to continue on this list. If not, you can continue.
2. A best friend/sister frame with a picture of the two of you (or your group of friends) inside.
3. A girl spa day certificate- just the two of you for girl time!
4. Tickets to a concert (preferably her favorite band) but this can get pricey!
5. If they like reading, it's simple! A book or gift certificate to the local book store will do!
1. Video games (although most guys like them, however, some guys don't, so make sure before you buy).
2. Giftcards- again, make sure they don't mind them!
3. Skate hats, guys love them! At least most guys do. Make sure the guy you give it to likes them!
4.A stuffed animal (preferably teddy bear) wearing their favorite sport team's jersey!
1.Candles, most love them!
2. Spa giftset! How can you not love that??
3. Giftcard, if they like them.
4. A book they haven't read but are talking about.
1. A nice tie set (goofy, elegant, just anything nice)!
2. Tickets to a sports game.
3. A box set of their favourite TV show.
- - - - - - - - - -
This was my first tip set! I've always wanted to make one but had no ideas... Comment below and tell me what you think! Any ideas, thoughts, comments or requests?