Tip #2 Naturally Sweet Fruit Smoothie Recipe!
Hey guys! I have a new tip for you all! I know a lot of you liked my last one, so I made another.
About the smoothie:
-I added no sugar, so its pretty healthy!
-This recipe makes enough for one person b/c I used a blender specifically for smoothies and made only one for myself.
-You can substitute fruits/juices to those of your taste, but I just found that this combination satisfied the sweet tooth.
-Raspberry Whips Yogurt (Or any type of yogurt.)
-Whipped Cream (Optional)
1. Pour in a little bit more than a 1/3 of a cup of orange juice.
2. Then add 1/2 of a teaspoon of vanilla.
3. Then add a teaspoon of lemon juice, or a tad less.
3. Next, cut up a banana, place all of the pieces in the blender.
4.Next take 3-4 strawberries and cut them up. Place them in the blender as well.
5. Next take about a handful of blueberries (make sure all fruit is washed!) and put them in.
6. Finally take the raspberry yogurt and put most of it in the blender.
7. Blend until smooth.
8. Now your smoothie is done! You can add whip cream on top if you'd like :) (I do haha)
Yay healthy smoothies! This is an awesome summer treat that I love and it's very healthy, fruit = vitamins. Yogurt = calcium. And I didn't add sugar (unless you count the whip cream and the barely there vanilla)
Show all items in this set…