Here's a tip on some things you could do when it snows.
What to wear?
- a big coat (waterproof.)
- a scarf
- a hat
- a few pairs of sox
- wellies, big boots, closed shoes.
- maybe some leggings and some pats.
- a hoodie
- a couple of shirts.
- hair tied back.
What to take?
- a camera.
- a mobile
Here's a list of some things you can do;;
- make a snow man
- snow angels
- make a fort
- have a big snow ball fight
- have a big snowball fight with bases ( fort)
- make things out of the snow
- make a gigantic pile of snow.
- write your name and messages.
while you are doing these it's fun to take photos and record videos to make memories of them.