So I decided to make some tips!! I don’t know who did this first so I credit them!
Your skin is really important to you and you have to protect it so you can have clear and blemish free skin!
1. Cleanser~ This is really simple as long as you choose a cleanser that works with your skin STICK WITH IT! Because you don’t want to keep switching your cleansers. Avoid using bars of soap too they can really dry the skin, also don’t wash your skin too much once in the day and night should do. The best way to wash your face is first rinse with warm water to loosen up dirt and then use a dime size amount of cleanser then rinse with lukewarm water.
2. Moisturizer~ If you use moisturizer try using a light one but do not use a cream made for dry skin. Choose a moisturizer that is made for light skin and won’t clog your pores.
3. Foundation~ This is not needed for young teens it can be used though for covering blemishes. You can ask a beauty consultant for finding a foundation that matches that best matches the shade of you skin.
4. Oatmeal mask~ A natural recipe that is great for a party prep or just for a boost of your skin.
• Half a cup of purified water
• Instant oatmeal (ready to cook)
• Two spoons of organic honey
• 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon powder
• Milk (infant or toddlers milk)
• Papaya Soap (optional)
Put the water in a microwave and heat it for two minutes. Mix all of the ingredients to make a paste. Test the temperature first, then apply to your face. Leave it on for thirty minutes to one hour. Then wash off with warm water.
Hope u like more tips soon(recipe from www.beautytipsonline.com)