- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanCaesar Suede Gladiator Sandal, Tan LeopardDetailsStuart Weitzman "Caesar" leopard-print goosebump suede sandal.Elastic ankle straps form gladiator style.1/2" flat stacked heel.5" ankle-high shaft.Antiqued golden stud embellishment.Side zip for ease of dress.Padded metallic leather footbed.Leather lining and sole."Caesar" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemTie dye spiral tee
- Similar itemChandra meaning lord of plants. This carefully yet chaotic ceration has been beautifully fused together with the 14ct gold fill wire, skull and cross bone, red rose and pearls for an elegant twist. Your order may vary slightly to the image as no two pieces are identical.
- Similar itemPart of a limited-edition collection created in celebration of our new Rodeo Drive store, the Bradford Gladiator Sandal is inspired by the flowers of Southern California and the beauty of Old Hollywood. Its flat, strappy design exudes a relaxed glamour in leather and features a vibrant embroidered floral cluster, accented with bugle and seed beads a nod to the region's perennial blossoms. Leather upper. Beading embroidery detail. Roller buckle closure at ankle.
- Similar itemThe Lotus flower is in my Heart. Ring made upon request. Please, allow me 2 weeks for shipping this piece in your size.
- Cute and chic, this tie-dye top from Love Sam is the perfect addition to your summer style. Lightweight tie-dye printed jersey. Rounded neck. Short sleeves. Cropped hem. 100% Viscose; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemA collaboration with Brazilian trendsetters FARM, this women's t-shirt celebrates the natural beauty of Brazil with a print of luscious fruits, flora and butterflies. This tee features a tie-dye look and is finished with a tonal Trefoil graphic on the chest. Wider U-neck. Rolled sleeve cuffs. Allover graphic print. Knot on one side. Regular fit. 100% Polyester single jersey. Imported.
- Ancient Greek SandalsMelpomeni Toe-Ring Braided Flat Sandal, PlatinumDetailsAncient Greek Sandals keeps their style artisanal and classic, giving you the key to your inner Greek goddess gait. Handmade in Greece using traditional techniques passed down through generations.Braided cow leather T-strap.Smooth metallic leather toe-ring and wide vamp strap.Smooth leather insole; leather lining.Flat heel with rubber base for traction."Melpomeni" is made in Greece of Italian material.Designer Sizing Note: Ancient Greek Sandals run true to size but come in full sizes only. If you are between sizes, we recommend ordering the next full size up.About Ancient Greek Sandals: Shoe designer Christina Martini offers playful, contemporary interpretations of ancient Grecian culture-using time-honored techniques. Handmade in Greece, each sandal features a thin anti-slip rubber heel. Signature champagne-hued, wing-shaped buckles evoke those worn by Hermes, the messenger of the gods.
- Similar itemFrom the 'Mourning' collection, this is the most iconical piece of my collection: the Mourning ring. Skulls and diamond are solid 925 sterling silver and 18k gold plated. Mourning or memorial jewellery has been worn for centuries, especially during the Victorian era where funerals and the events attached to burying, immortalizing, and remembering the dead was of much importance. Common symbols used in mourning jewellery included forget-me-nots, flowers, hair of a loved one, hearts, crosses, ivy leaves, and more macabre symbols such as skulls, coffins and gravestones. I refer to these and to other old or ethnic customs , urban legends as the Black Widow who kill her husbands for their money and historical events as crimes, serial killers, and suicides… My mourning jewellery illustrates these different forms of death. Each piece tells a story about the deceased and their widow.