- Similar itemThe modern Surya Zigzag pouf scintillates with soft sophistication. In warm neutral shades, the square foot rest's chevron pattern forms posh panache. 18"W x 18"D x 18"H. 100% leather. Brown, beige, gray, cream.
- Similar itemThe amazing button tufted back of this sofa is tres magnifique! Other details include rolled arms, turned legs with casters and a bench seat. Upholstered in a neutral fabric to allow the awesome details to come to life, this sofa will become the focal point of any room including the living room, office, den or master bedroom. Solid wood frame. Button tufted back. Neutral upholstery. Wood legs with casters.
- Similar itemClassic old world beauty comes to life in this two tier chandelier. Crafted of wrought iron and wood, metal chains join the smaller upper portion featuring 4 lights to the lower portion that accommodates 8 lights. A hand-rubbed bronze finish shows off the beautiful details. The dimensions of this chandelier will enhance any two story foyer, stairway or living area. 12 light chandelier. Hand-applied finish. Hanging chain.
- Similar itemWith its elegant motif of pink roses and delicate green leaves on its top and sides, this magnificent square coffee table is just the thing for an eclectic living space. Featuring a beautifully aged finish. That marries hues of coffee, cream, and caramel, plus just the right amount of aqua blue, it has been distressed to shabby perfection. Hand-carved form Brazilian mahogany wood. Magnificent rose motif on top and sides. Hand painted in aqua, ivory, and caramel tones.
- Fanciful with ornate detail, lovers of all things tufted and feminine will fall for the Bostwick Sofa¿s old-world appeal. Updated with simple beige linen rather than obsolete richly-colored brocade, this sofa is perfect for the modern home. Made by and imported from Chinese craftsmen, the Bostwick Sofa includes a frame made of birch and engineered woods, firm foam cushioning, and black turned wood legs. Gorgeous detailing is plentiful: button tufting, scroll arms, and antiqued bronze nail head trim make this a living room seating collection not to be missed. Keep your new furniture looking fresh as ever by spot cleaning the upholstery as needed. Minor assembly is required. Complete the Bostwick Collection by adding the matching loveseat to your home as well (sold separately). 100"W x 37.5"D x 40.5"H , seat dimension: 63"W x 22.75"D x 19"H arm height: 31.5 inches. Traditional Victorian-style sofa settee. Versatile, neutral beige linen. Birch and engineered wood frame. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. Birch, foam, linen; Imported;
- Similar itemWith twelve twinkling lights and a gorgeous candelabra profile, this Crystal Beaded Coronation Chandelier features crystal bead details that accentuate its curvaceous shape. Crafted of wrought iron and offering an abundance of sparkle to cast a stunning glow, this fixture is an exquisite addition to the dining room, bedroom, or powder room. Twelve light chandelier. Crystal bead details. Distressed Twilight finish on wrought iron candelabra.
- The light, natural colors of this mango wood frame reflect a breezy day at the beach. Handcrafted driftwood is precisely cut, forming a sunburst pattern on the square tabletop. Weathered in white and cream hues for a casually elegant effect, this stylish square table brings a sense of the seaside to your living room. 18 inches high x 38 inches wide x 38 inches deep. Constructed from mango wood. Finished in weathered white and cream. Shelf below tabletop. Each piece is unique.
- Similar itemLarge squares of black and white hide are sewn together to create a patchwork pattern. Hide patterns will differ and color will vary. Features: Materials: Leather / Wood. Finish: Black and White Hide. Material Type 1: Solid Wood. Installation Environment: Residential. Installation Environment 1: Contract. Shape: Square. Product Details: Style: Contemporary. Upholstery Material: Leather. Frame Material: Wood. Shape: Square. Dimensions: Overall: 18.5" H x 16" W x 16" D. Overall Product Weight: 17lbs.
- Similar itemType a description for this pr. Lincoln Loveseat - Mid Century ModernLoveseat. The Lincoln collection owes its design to the much lauded design work of Milo Baughman. Milo Baughman was a pioneer in modern design and one of the leading modern furniture designers of the second half of the 20th century. Baughman was brought east from his native California by furniture company Thayer Coggin in the 1950s to design the first lines for his collection of upholstered groups which he is known for. Reminiscent of his first collections at Thayer Coggin, the Lincoln collection uses straight lines, light tufting on the seat backs, double seat cushions, and sleek legs. The collection will provide just the right amount of understated elegance and weight to a room without overpowering it. Construction Highlights. All of our Loveseats are custom made to your specification from over 1,125 possible combinations. You will be guaranteed to have the most unique, one of a kind, loveseat on the block. We use only the best quality hardwoods for our frames, thus we offer a lifetime warranty on the sofa frame. Every loveseat is assembled by hand by a frame maker and after inspection it is passed on to the foam fitting and upholstery craftsman. We use only virgin, non-compressed foams that are certified, safe and contain no chemicals or additives that may harm you or your family. Custom made for you, once you have placed your order, we will begin cutting the fabric that you have selected. Your fabric will then go to the sewing department and then to one of our seasoned, professional upholsterers who on average have 12-15 years of experience. We will then marry all of your materials into a masterpiece that will not only look amazing but you'll feel the form, function and comfort of the best quality Mid-Century Modern furniture available. Please be aware that the cushions may feel a bit firm when you receive your new furniture. This is normal and they should soften up approximately 15% over the first 90 days of use. Tufted products are normally a bit firmer because of the compression created while tufting the buttons. Firmer cushions equals better quality. It will take a little longer to break into but they will adjust to the contour of your body providing a heightened level of comfort. Superior Quality. High-quality fabric stretched over plush cushioning is nestled a kiln-fired hardwood base. Traditional comfort. Perfect for relaxing, the Lincoln loveseat offers 2 back button tufted cushions over 3 non tufted seat cushions. The Lincoln collection is designed specifically with a deeper seat, which we highly recommend for anyone 6’ or taller in height or anyone with a preference for an extended seat. Dimensions. Overall: 30"h x 62w x 36.5"d. Seating: 18"h x 56"w x 24"d. Armrest: 24"h x 4"w. oduct here...