- Similar itemDark grey silk blouse from Plein Sud featuring a draped cowl neck, asymmetrical silhouette, and long hem.
- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Similar itemBrown suede. Button fastenings through double-breasted front. 100% leather (Cow); lining: 100% cotton. Specialist clean. Designer color: Luggage
- Similar itemIt will be difficult not bragging about these hot boots by Kensie! The Boast features a supple brown leather upper with buckle details and unique lacing at the vamp. A 1 1/2 inch block heel brings height to this 15 1/2 inch tall boot. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemIt will be difficult not bragging about these hot boots by Kensie! The Boast features a soft brown suede upper with buckle, unique lacing and leather details at the vamp. A 1 1/2 inch block heel brings height to this 15 1/2 inch tall boot. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Beige slashed cotton blouse from Junya Watanabe Comme Des Garçons featuring a round neck, draped details, an asymmetric style and knotted details.
- TheoryAshling Trench CoatDetailsTheory Ashling-style trench coat in Makintosh fabric.Approx. 42"L (size small).Spread collar; wide lapels.Long sleeves; button epaulettes; belted cuffs, 25"L.Front and back flaps.Front welt pockets.Surplice/self-tie belt closure.Cotton; dry clean.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar item7 For All MankindGummy Skinny Jeans, Coated CranberryDetails7 For All Mankind "Gummy" skinny denim jeans in coated cranberry wash.Branding on back pocket and waistband.Low rise; fitted through skinny legs.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Suede Half d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- CLASS Roberto Cavalli gold, brown and beige pure silk leopard print blouse with gold buttons on front and cuffs. Puffed sleeves and black silk satin tie bow around neckline.