- Similar itemInspired by the ever-changing patterns of water and waves, award-winning photographer Jody Dole explores the shifting play of color, light and texture created by ocean breezes. In these limited-edition prints, variegated shades of blue bring home the beauty of the sea. Limited edition prints, signed by American photographer Jody Dole. Framed in contemporary white-painted wood and set behind Plexiglas. Printed on archival paper. Ready to hang with D-rings and wire at the back. Each framed print measures 39" x 29 1/2" overall. Set of two includes Blue Horizon and Blue Wave 2. Prints: Made in USA. Frames: Made in Mexico.
- The quiet peace of a world in hibernation is at its height just after a snowfall. This triptych presentation of a serene snow-filled forest photograph is printed with bright, crisp inks on durable waterproof vinyl canvas before being mounted on three separate MDF wood frames. Printed and manufactured in China, this contemporary photo set is fully assembled and ready to hang, though mounting hardware is not included. To clean, we recommend dry dusting. Dimensions (each): 20 inches high x 20 inches wide x 1 inches deep. Contemporary photography print set. Triptych: 3 individual frames intended to be displayed together. Images printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. Waterproof vinyl, MDF; Imported;
- Find Decorative Wall Art at Target.com! Artist: Cary HahnSubject: PhotographyStyle: ContemporaryProduct Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas ArtMade in USAThis ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features purple flowers on a tree.Cary Hahn is a photographer focusing primarily on landscape and floral themes. He finds serene places that he photographs using subdued hues and soft color palet. Cary Hahn's images evoke serenity and bring a sense of calm to any space.Giclee.
- Similar itemHigh quality print on archival quality Bockingford A3 watercolour paper, from original pen and ink illustration for my new project. Limited Edition of 150. White border for framing. Made in England.
- Find Decorative Wall Art at Target.com! Artist: Ariane MoshayediSubject: LandscapeStyle: ContemporaryProduct Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas ArtMade in USAThis gallery-wrapped art piece features photograph of trees covered in snow.Arianne Moshayedi is a New York based photographer. Her art work is inspired by natural lighting, interesting atmospheres, and people who come in her life. She specializes in relaxed compositions that bring out her unique personality. Arianne was never trained in photography, she learned from other photographers and taking a few coursesGiclee.
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, stretched canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. UV, eco-friendly, solvent free ink on canvas. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Arrives ready to hang. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Hand-signed by the artist, with a bio on the back. This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
- John Beard Collection Blue White Red Giclee Print An abstract frenzy, the Blue White Red Giclee Print from John Beard Collection is a beautiful way to decorate your walls. John Beard is a self-taught American artist who strives to capture his inspirations on canvas. This energetic piece depicts lively white strokes on a blue background, accented by drips of red. It's printed on archival canvas with UV-resistant inks before being stretched, finished in a protective coating, and signed by the artist. Print is unframed Available in six sizes Made in the USA
- Similar itemKat once sat next to Lewis Carroll at a dinner party. She is a little shy but can cut a rug on the dance floor with the rest of them. Her favourite colour is aqua-marine and she hopes to be a respected author one day. Limited Edition of 150 prints. High quality print on archival quality Bockingford watercolour paper. Original artwork pen and ink A3 with nice white border for easy framing. Made in England.
- Similar itemCentering a 360º rainbow a tree bids farewell to the setting sun. Cerrado is the second most important biome in Brazil after the Amazon rainforest explains talented photographer Joao Paulo Barbosa. Its two million square kilometers represent 19% of the national territory. Little is known about the Cerrado ecosystem and the communities residing in this region for many centuries such as the Quilombola communities established by former slaves and the sertanejos or inlanders. Greater visibility and demand for studies of various natures came as a consequence of the increased intensity in agricultural and breeding activities as well as the urbanization process accelerated because of the transfer of the capital city to the center of the country. Featuring a white border the photograph is printed on Crystal Archive Fuji paper.