- Similar itemBurberry Brit steadies for the fall transition with a diamond-quilted coat marked by bronze-tone hardware, a waist-nipping belt and a detachable hood trimmed in of-the-moment fur. Polyamide; lining: polyester; sleeve lining: acetate; fill: goose grey down cluster/goose grey down feathers; fur lining: real blue fox fur; origin: Finland; dyed. Dry clean. Imported. Diamond-quilted body, zip-detachable drawstring hood with fur trim. Stand collar with button closures, long sleeves, belted cuffs. Double-breasted button closure, detachable belt. Two zip side pockets, buttoned back storm flap, lined.
- Similar itemThese faux suede,velvet taste over-the-knee boots will add flair to any outfit for casual or formal affairs. Design is detailed with belted ankle straps finished with gun-metal buckles and lace up at the top.
- Similar itemComposition: 91% Silk, 9% Spandex. Details: satin, no appliqués, solid color, collar with draped neckline, long sleeves, no pockets.
- Similar itemSmooth leather miniskirt with a flared, godet hem. Tonal grosgrain trim at waist. Concealed back zip. Seamed raw edge hemline. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% Leather.
- Similar itemOpenwork. Solid color. Zip. Hook-and-eye closure. Lined interior. Composition: 60% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane, Ecologic Leather.
- Similar itemRed and black wool blend tweed colour block coat from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a double breasted front button fastening, oversize notched lapels, long sleeves, two flap closure pockets to the sides and a fringed trim..
- Similar itemSilk button front sleeveless blouse with tie at crewneck. Available in White. Made in Italy. Silk. Dry clean.
- The semi-slouch,above-the-knee design of these Nature Breeze boots creates the illusion of longer legs and offers you dramatic style. Back lacing accents these faux leather Olympia-01 boots,which include a zipper for easy access.
- Similar itemBlack thigh high boot from Sam Edelman featuring a round toe, tonal lace up to the back of thigh and a concealed side zip fastening.