- Kayu designer Jamie Lim created this line of bags pulling inspiration from the natural materials used to construct them. Using artisans from around the world, Jamie was able to create jobs in developing countries as well as preserve some traditional craft techniques from countries like Bali and the Philippines. These bags are meticulously handcrafted and full of culture, which is clear in every design. In addition to providing jobs for artists around the world, part of the proceeds goes towards non-profit work with Unite for Sight and Awareness Cambodia. This unique bag is made from hand-knitted wool, wood trim and shell for the clasps.
- Similar itemCanvas. Solid color. Zip. Internal bra. Spaghetti straps. Sleeveless. Composition: 71% Viscose, 29% Linen.
- Similar item100% cotton. Button front closure. Adjustable shoulder straps. Smocked elastic side panel accents. Intentional fading throughout.
- Similar itemPink and sandal wood leather crocodile effect clutch from Diane Von Furstenberg featuring a foldover top with magnetic closure, embossed crocodile effect and a gold-tone logo plaque.
- Similar itemClutch bag in PVC. 'Wood Cut Garden” print. Large, jar-shaped model with a metal, leather-wrapped frame and tongues to be pulled for opening; one bearing the Marni logo. At the back, 'Multiple Cubes” print. Inside in jersey. Composition: 43% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 10% Polyamide, 10% Bovine , 5% Metal (Brass)
- Similar itemPoplin lends a menswear touch to this cropped bustier top. Underwire cups and boned sides provide support. Hook and eye closures and covered elastic insets in back. Double layered. Fabric: Poplin. 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Available sizes: 0,4,6,8
- Similar itemEffortless glamour! This petite straw clutch can easily take you from day to night. Its hard structured frame is wrapped in hand woven buntal straw and finished with agate stones or shell set in brass. Drop-in chain strap allows for a hands-free wearing option. Lined in polyester for a satin finish. Perfectly sized to fit your phone, keys and lipstick. Toast- agate stone detail at closure. Black- shell stone detail at closure. Kayu is a California based label founded by Jamie Lim. Jamie grew up in South East Asia surrounded by artisanal crafts. However, over the years she noticed that these traditional arts were slowly disappearing. Kayu was born out of a desire to preserve and cultivate these traditional techniques and also support the artisans. She seeks to keep the essence of the artisan but mixes techniques and colors to come up with new and unexpected products. “Each Kayu product takes many hours to produce. Take for example a wood and straw clutch. First the wood is carved to the exact specifications, soaked in water and then dried in a kiln. The wood is then sanded and polished until it is smooth. Meanwhile straw is being woven by hand to be eventually placed on the wood mold. The process can take more than three weeks to complete.”
- Similar itemBe the pick of the crop in this little tube top featuring a daisy printed woven body with a bustier construction, sweetheart neckline, lightly padded cups, and an exposed back zipper closure. Model is 5’9" and wears a size small. 100% Rayon. Machine Wash. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: jersey, solid color, sleeveless, no pockets, pleated detailing, lace, wide neckline.