- Similar itemEnchant and inspire in the innovative designs of Giuseppe Zanotti®! Leather upper with sparkling studded details. Zip entry at heel. Buckle and strap detail at T strap. Open toe silhouette. Leather lining and insole. Genuine leather outsole with wrapped stiletto heel. Made in Italy. Heel Height: 4 1 ⁄ 2 in. Weight: 8 oz. Platform Height: 1 ⁄ 2 in.
- Similar itemA fashion-forward take on the classic cardigan, this bright white iteration from Maison Martin Margiela features a cool twisted collar detail and micro cutouts - White knit cotton, V-neckline, dropped shoulders, long sleeves, fine ribbed cuffs and trim - Loosely fitted - Contrast with leather leggings and patent leather lace-ups
- Similar itemStuart Weitzman. Nudist Ankle-Strap Sandal, Fawn. Stuart Weitzman goosebump-suede sandal. 4 1/4" covered heel sculpts legs; 1/4" platform. Skinny ankle strap with tonal buckle. Thin strap across open toe. Leather lining and sole. Padded footbed. "Nudist" is made in Spain of Italian materials.
- Similar itemFloral Camel Classic Knit Coat Long Lapel Long Sleeve Winter Knitwear, Length(cm): 75cm Bust(cm): 112cm Size Available: one-size Sleeve Length(cm): 55cm Sleeve Length: Long Sleeve.
- Similar itemGladiator inspired suede Schutz sandals styled with sexy crisscross straps and a lace up closure. Tonal back zip. Covered heel and leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, Brazil. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 4in / 100mm Shaft: 13.75in / 35cm Circumference: 13.75in / 35cm. Available sizes: 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,9,9.5,10
- Similar itemLong sleeves, multi-stitches, slim ribbed sleeves, chunky weight. Oversized. 45% wool, 36% nylon, 19% alpaca. Dry clean only. Model is 5'11" and wears a size Medium. Made in: China. To keep your new garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested. If hand wash is endorsed, wash the knitwear separately in cold water, using a special wool or mild laundering detergent. Reshape whilst damp, cool iron on the reverse and dry the garment flat. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only. Store your knitwear folded and flat. If necessary, use padded hangers. Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, only washing garments inside out and using a mild laundry detergent. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect. To remove pilling use a pilling comb, fabric shaver or de-fuzzing machine with great care to avoid damaging the garment.