- Similar itemClassic cardigan knit with a round neck and tonal buttons. Cuffs and hem are ribbed. In premium baby alpaca-blend. Baby alpaca comes from the first shearing and is lustrous and silky. G-Star knits blend modern silhouettes with the best of traditional knitting techniques. Fit: Regular. Fabric: Opal knit. 50% Nylon, 40% alpaca, 10% wool. Colour: Black.
- RED ValentinoPleated Swiss Dot Tulle Skirt, BlackDetailsSwiss dot tulle laid over contrast underlay.Banded natural waist.Accordion pleats shape A-line silhouette.Hem hits mid-thigh.Polyamide.Made in Italy.Designer About RED Valentino:All of the ladylike elegance of Valentino can be found in the RED Valentino collection, just in a more contemporary aesthetic. Introduced in 2004, RED Valentino is known for casual pieces that are anything but everyday. In addition to the famous shade of red for which Valentino is known, this collection is also named for the acronym of Romantic Eccentric Dress.
- Similar itemComposition: 56% Acrylic, 34% Nylon, 10% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, two-tone pattern, deep neckline, long sleeves, multipockets, no appliqués.
- Adam LippesHand-Stitched Flounce SkirtDetailsHand-stitched flounce skirt by Adam Lippes.High waist sits at the navel.Fitted through hip.Flares to mid-thigh.18"L front, 19"L back.Hidden side zip.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of Italian materials.Designer About Adam Lippes:A graduate of Cornell University, Adam Lippes began his career in fashion at Polo Ralph Lauren before moving to Oscar de la Renta, where he became one of the youngest creative directors in the luxury fashion world. In 2013, the Adam Lippes brand was created, a collection of luxury sportswear anchored in classic elegance, refined fabrics and impeccable tailoring. Launched to critical acclaim, the collection became available at the finest retail partners beginning with the Fall 2013 season.
- Stella McCartneyCamilia Rose-Applique Cotton Pique Skirt, BlackDetailsCotton pique skirt with rose applique.High waist sits at the navel.Structured A-line silhouette.Hem hits mid-thigh.Hidden back zip.Made in Hungary.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Acrylic, 50% Virgin Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, short sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemFitted at the hips, the mid-thigh Gida K skirt opens into a rounded pleated hemline for a contrasting, cute and flirty look. An all-season essential. Made in our wool stretch with a clean surface and a soft hand. 94% Wool, 6% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Acrylic. Details: lamé, lightweight sweater, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, front closure, no pockets, brooch, flower.
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Acrylic, 40% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, no pockets, logo detail, lamé