- Bella Freud's sweater features a '1970' intarsia - it's taken from \"the date printed in the corner of a page of the book I was leafing through,\" says the designer. Knitted with glistening metallic threads, it's cut for a loose fit that's lightly defined by ribbed trims. Team yours with flares and loafers. Shown here with: M.i.h Jeans Jeans, Tomasini Clutch, rag & bone Loafers, Eddie Borgo Cuff.. Black, silver and off-white knitted viscose, metallic and nylon-blend.. Slips on.. 80% viscose, 15% metallic, 5% nylon.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemWith a single-button closure and a cropped length, this jacket looks just as smart with jeans as it does with trousers or a pencil skirt. It's made from our refined stretch wool, which comes from Lanificio di Tollegno (est. 1862, it's one of Italy's oldest mills), and has a super-flattering close fit. Italian wool with a hint of stretch. Notch collar. Single welt chest pocket, hip and interior double welt pockets. Back vent. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Exclusively Ours! Barneys New York rubber knee-high rain boots styled with a lace-up leather cuff. 1.5"/40mm heel (approximately) 15.5" shaft, 14.5" circumference (approximately) Tapered toe Pulls on Lined Rubber sole Available in Black Made in Italy
- Similar item3.1 Phillip Lim crinkled calfskin satchel with raised paneling. Golden hardware and tonal topstitching. Folded tote handles; 4 drop. Removable crossbody strap clips in back, 20 drop. Flap top with pinch-lock closure. Front zips form jut-out sides. Interior zip panel; canvas lining. 10H x 14W x 4D; bag weighs 4 lbs. Pashli is imported.
- Similar itemRed, white and black virgin wool Fashion Kills jumper from Moschino featuring a loose fit, a crew neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and a cigarette packet intarsia knit. This item is from Moschino's new AW16 collection.
- NEW Tote OSCAR DE LA RENTA. RETAIL PRICE $2450. This soft leather tote is handcrafted from the finest patent leather with hand-perforated detailing, contrast paneling and hand-brushed gunmetal hardware. Interior is lined in easy-to-wipe, durable faille, and reveals signature luxury touches such as two secure corozo zip pockets. * 14" w x 11" h x 7" d (approx.). Made in ITALY. PLEASE NOTE the pulling part of one zipper is broken (zipper functions 100%). You can see the broken part on the last image. It can be easily fixed (required a small metal nail to attach to the zipper). Please take a closer look at the images. The bag was on display at the boutique and it has some store handling signs like very faint marks on the patent leather parts (scratches).
- Similar itemStay stylish and dry on rainy days with Jeffery Campbell's glossed black rubber boots. The Stormy is a petite pair that is great for the on-the-go women because they can be thrown into an oversized tote. A slight heel and cushioned footbed keep these easy and comfortable. Glossy PVC upper. Dual stretch panels. Fabric lining. Cushioned footbed. Rubber soles. Approx. 5" Shaft. Approx. 1 ½" molded heel.
- No need to roll up your sleeves before the big meeting - this one-button blazer boasts ruched 3/4-length sleeves for a look that means chic and functional business. Accentuated by slanted side pockets, a curved hem, and silky lining, this charcoal-grey jacket suits all your stylish needs!
- Similar itemChinti and Parker's light-gray sweater is intricately knitted with slate, cream and pale-pink stars – a recurring motif throughout the label's collections. Lovingly made in a small family-run factory, this soft cashmere style has a loose, easy-going fit defined by ribbed trims. We like wearing it with contrasting stripes. Shown here with: La Ligne Dress, 3.1 Phillip Lim Shoulder bag, Golden Goose Deluxe Brand Sneakers, Maison Margiela Ring, Larsson & Jennings Watch.. Tonal-gray, cream and pale-pink cashmere.. Slips on.. 100% cashmere.. Hand wash.. Designer color: Silver Marl.