- Similar itemSmoking jacket-inspired, wool-silk blazer with a subtle, seamed lapel. Notched collar. Long sleeves. Lightly padded shoulders. Button closure. Boxy, slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 56% wool, 44% silk.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Black suede. Pointed toe. Slip on
- Similar itemWear this Michael Stars asymmetric top off-shoulder for slouchy-chic nonchalance. Rayon. Dry clean. Made in USA. Boat neck, short dolman sleeves, asymmetric hem. Can be worn off-shoulder.
- Stuart WeitzmanXray Leopard-Print Jute Wedge DetailsStuart Weitzman "Xray" leopard-print goosebump suede sandal.Open toe tops 1 1/4" platform.4 1/2" braided jute wedge; 3 1/4" equiv.Wraparound buckled ankle strap.Leather lining and padded insole.Logo-embossed rubber outsole."Xray" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemThis top from BCBGeneration pairs perfectly with everything from shorts to pants. Features ruffled sleeves and an asymmetrical silhouette. Polyester. Hand wash. Imported.
- Alexander WangOversized Open-Front Stretch-Wool BlazerDetailsWool suiting fabric.Notched lapels; extended long sleeves.Open front; side welt pockets.Jetted left chest pocket.Oversized silhouette.Virgin wool/spandex.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Stuart WeitzmanJean Leopard-Print Suede Cork Wedge DetailsStuart Weitzman "Jean" leopard-print goosebump suede sandal.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" platform.3 1/4" cork-wrapped wedge; 2" equiv.Adjustable slingback with golden buckle.Leather lining and padded insole.Logo-stamped rubber outsole."Jean" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemAlexander Wang’s asymmetric top is an unexpected way to play with the season’s cropped silhouettes. It’s made from a pale-pink cotton-piqué and slashed at the side to reveal a glimpse of waist. Wear it as an accent to the black and white staples at the heart of your capsule wardrobe.
- Similar itemLightweight, slightly rumped blazer in double gauze cotton with a shawl lapel & open front. Slim, shawl lapel. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Side seam hip pockets. Easy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.