- Similar itemSmooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material.
- Alice + OliviaCollarless Dotted Zip CoatDetailsAlice + Olivia coat in dotted ponte with leather trim. Round neckline; front zip. Long sleeves. Front zip pockets. Loose silhouette. Cotton/wool/nylon; polyester/spandex lining. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'8. 5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Leigh Asymmetric Crisscross Glove SandalDesigner About Alice + Olivia: Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.
- Similar item1950s military-inspired 9" cargo short crafted from 7.5 oz. left-hand cotton twill. Washed to give it softness. Zip fly with a buttoned closure. Suspender buttons at the exterior waistband. Adjustable buckled tabs at the back left and right waist. Snapped-flap welt pockets at the front and back. Snapped-flap cargo pockets at the legs. Reinforced stitching at the seat. Drawstring hems. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar itemWool-blend coat. Popper fastenings. Front pockets. Long sleeves. Round, collarless neckline. US size 6 back length is 88cm. Our model is 5ft 9" and is wearing a US size 6.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season. Smooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material. Designer About Frye: John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemSizing: 24=00, 25=0, 26=2, 27=4, 28=6, 29=8, 30=10, 31=10-12, 32=12. Zip fly with button closure. 8 pocket construction. Detachable belt. Frayed leg. Topstitched. Embellished detail throughout. Approx. 7.5" rise, 3" inseam. Imported. Fiber Content: 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Care: Machine wash.
- Similar item100% Polyester ;This duffle coat been crafted from flush faux fur with a fluffy hand feel. Collarless design with full length sleeves. The coat has been cut with a regular fit. ;Machine washable.
- BalenciagaPapier Leather Buckled Knee-High Riding BootDetailsChocolate papier veau calfskin leather. Decorative buckled ankle strap crisscrosses at back. 15 1/4"H knee-high shaft; 14 1/2" circum. Extended-front shaft with back loop. Interior side half-zip for ease of dress. 1" flat stacked heel. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Balenciaga: The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemBlack cotton bow detail short from Love Moschino featuring a button & zip fastening, a waistband with belt loops and two front pockets.