- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: straight leg cut, high waisted, button, zip, multipockets, hemmed cuffs, logo appliqués, button closing, gabardine wool, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 7.02 inches.
- Similar itemSuede upper, leather sole. Made in Italy. Suede upper horsebit knee high flat boot. Horsebit detail. Side zip closure. .78" Heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia coat in dotted ponte with leather trim. Round neckline; front zip. Long sleeves. Front zip pockets. Loose silhouette. Cotton/wool/nylon; polyester/spandex lining. Imported.
- A black coat you have, but a black and white polka dot one? Well now you do. This graphic goodie adds sophisticated fun to your look with its collarless silhouette and high low cut. Leather trimmed zippers and contrasting front pockets add even more magic - as if it needed it. Fabricated in: 48% cotton, 38% wool, 14% nylon, dry clean only by leather specialist. Zips at front, front pockets and sleeve hem, zippers have leather trim. Front body length is 27 1/2". Back is 31 1/2".
- Similar itemSmooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: high waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, cuffed hems, pleated detailing, no appliqués, gabardine wool, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 10.92 inches.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: mid rise, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, visible stitching, logo detail, small studs, two rear pockets, plain weave, solid color.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season.Smooth leather upper.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Inside zip for ease of dress.Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft.14 1/2" circumference.Leather lining and sole.1" flat stacked heel.Made in Mexico of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Lavish yourself with luxe lambskin from French fur and leather laureates, Jekel. Soft dyed lambskin shearling; Fur origin - Spain. Collarless with concealed snap placket. Long sleeve with shearling cuff. Welt pockets at waist. Fully lined. Contemporary fit. Size US 4 (FR 36) measures approximately 21'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Self: 100% Dyed Lambskin; Specialist Dry Clean; France;