- Similar itemAlice + Olivia coat in dotted ponte with leather trim. Round neckline; front zip. Long sleeves. Front zip pockets. Loose silhouette. Cotton/wool/nylon; polyester/spandex lining. Imported.
- Similar itemSmooth leather upper. Round toe; tonal topstitching. Inside zip for ease of dress. Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft. 14 1/2" circumference. Leather lining and sole. 1" flat stacked heel. Made in Mexico of Italian material.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: high waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, hemmed cuffs, logo detail, logo appliqués, plain weave, camouflage design, cargo. Measurements: Width at end: 9.36 inches.
- Similar itemSuede upper, leather sole. Made in Italy. Suede upper horsebit knee high flat boot. Horsebit detail. Side zip closure. .78" Heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: high waisted, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, cuffed hems, pleated detailing, no appliqués, gabardine wool, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 10.92 inches.
- Similar itemWool-blend coat. Popper fastenings. Front pockets. Long sleeves. Round, collarless neckline. US size 6 back length is 88cm. Our model is 5ft 9" and is wearing a US size 6.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: straight leg cut, mid rise, belt loops, button, zip, multipockets, logo detail, mini studs, rear welt pockets, corduroy-velveteen, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 6.63 inches.
- Similar itemCream, grey and blue cotton blend bouclé collarless coat from N_8 featuring a round neck, a hook & eye fastening, side pockets and long sleeves.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Tall Leather Riding Boot, BlackDetailsTransition into fall with this classic Frye rendition of the riding boot. Smooth leather and skilled tailoring makes it a go-to season after season.Smooth leather upper.Round toe; tonal topstitching.Inside zip for ease of dress.Loop-pulls top 15 1/2"H shaft.14 1/2" circumference.Leather lining and sole.1" flat stacked heel.Made in Mexico of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.