October 26, 2012
Song of the day: Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
*PLEASE LIKE ALL THE SETS IN THIS COLLECTION: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1944487! Thanks!*
1) Ah this song is quickly becoming one of my faves on her album! It's so good.
2) I FINALLY got her deluxe album from Target yesterday. You guys should all go out and get it now, now, now! You won't regret it. I promise. Seriously. Give it a chance.
3) And I totally didn't know that she had a new music video, but I stumbled upon the video for "Begin Again" the other day so here it is for your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMPEd8m79Hw. Not as fun as her other videos, but, hey, it's shot in Paris, so that's pretty cool.
4) Speaking of... I miss France so much! Especially with the Frenchies here and all, I've been reminiscing about France a lot lately. Sigh.
5) I had a pretty good day today. My club held like a little Halloween-themed event after school and it was fun. We decorated cupcakes for Halloween. They were yummy. And I ate a ton of Sweedish Fish. But whatevs. They were too good to stop.
6) And I'm excited for this weekend because I'm probably going with my friend to hangout with her exchange student and we'll probably go shopping and it's gonna be great! How about you guys? Anyone doing anything particularly exciting this weekend?
7) But I have so much work. Ugh. It's the end of the quarter in like two weeks so testing week is starting next week. Ew. I'm so done with this quarter. I'm terrified to see my report card after this marking period.
8) Ooh I just remembered... Thanks to @limabean-347 I discovered a new blogger that I'm obsessed with now. And you guys just know how much I love finding new bloggers. Check out www.auroramohn.blogg.no. Her blog has been distracting me from my work all week long. I might just make a set about her blog and renew my blogger series... We'll see ;)
9) Oh. And it's time for me to get along with my work now, but before I go, I just need to show you this guy I found on YouTube, Ryan Higa. He is SO DANG FUNNY. Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2WzQzxuoA&list=UUSAUGyc_xA8uYzaIVG6MESQ&index=2&feature=plcp. There are other ones too. Oh my gosh. I don't know, guys, but I just watched a couple of his videos the other day and could not stop laughing. Might just be me, but I would recommend checking them out for a good laugh.
Happy Friday! xx