- The Danish are always on the forefront of innovative furniture design. Get a leg up with this inspired piece from Sarreid. With straight lines and black legs that contrast the white upholstery, it's easy to mix in with existing decor or pair with a matching chair to use as the foundation for a new room. We're ready to join the Mod Squad; are you? Black pine legs. 32" W x 37" D x 35" H. Seat: 20" H. Arm: 28" H. Retro to Modern collection.
- Cool Contrast. Opposite shades attract--and stick together--in The Arbor I Wall Clock from Infinity Instruments. The large light wood grain face plays host to easy-to-read black numbers that compliment the dark case.
Dark wood case
Light wood grain dial
- Hairy Business. Playful and whimsical, the light-hearted Black Mustache Wall Art from Go Jump in the Lake is an easy way to pump up the fun in your home. Company owners Laurie and Lee Dayvault make each of their signs by hand, painting and distressing the wood to create a relaxed, rustic look. This décor item prominently features a handlebar mustache to cross into the realm of eclectic cool and on-trend style. Water-resistant paint helps the Black Mustache Wall Art withstand the elements, while a fitted picture wire on the back makes installation easy. For a humorous addition to your home, you've got to try this mustachioed wall art from Go Jump in the Lake. Handcrafted in the USA. Unframed plywood and water-resistant paint. Back is painted and fitted with picture wire. Coat with polyurethane prior to hanging outside permanently. The Black Mustache Wall Art ships free in 2-3 weeks.
- Classic with a twist. This elegant chaise has a refined silhouette, its high back descending to sloping sides framed by dark rattan and lofted on curving cabriole triple-cluster legs. Light upholstery lends visual balance to the French-inspired lounger that will become the most coveted seating space. Rattan / polyester. PU foam with fiber fill. 29.5" W 60" D x 36" H. New Twist collection.
- Special moments on display. This handmade board allows you to hang photos, notes, and doodles from the included clothespins, then personalize with captions on the chalkboard surface. Framed by rustic reclaimed wood, it's created by Georgia artist and Sugarboo founder Rebecca Puig, who draws ideas from her family life, children's art, antiques, and nature. Includes clothespins. Chalkboard and reclaimed wood frame. 36" W x 26" H. Handmade in the USA.
- This beautiful statement medicine bottle shape vase has been developed for our stylish Casa Couture range. With its classic design, it is perfect for displaying alone or as a statement piece with a beautiful bunch of flowers. Exclusively designed for Casa Couture. Glass. Handblown vase. Height 30 cm. Width 13 cm.
- A Blissliving Home icon, our signature oversize chrysanthemum brings life to our modern side tables. Clean construction in high gloss white, the enclosed cube shape provides a pristine backdrop for our silk screened motif in Glacier Grey, cleverly placed on the corner. Pair two tables together to complete the cropped flower. Features: Wood composite. Pair two tables together to complete the cropped flower. Clean construction in high gloss white.
- Bold and contemporary, the Worlds Away Jared desk introduces glossy glamour to the modern office. This sleek furnishing captivates with stainless steel crisscross legs and a lacquered work surface. Two glide drawers with clear glass knobs provide functional storage. 48"W x 24"D x 32"H. Available in Navy and White.
- Zuo Modern Carnival White Love Seat. Cozy up in cool, contemporary style with Zuo Modern's Carnival White Love Seat. This piece is made from soft, white leatherette and features padding and tufting in all the right places for a sink-into-me look and feel. The deep seat and curved back let you sit, lay, lounge, or curl up any way you want. Pair it with a sleek, chrome coffee table in a modern living room, or use it with pieces from the rest of the Carnival collection to make a swanky sectional. Soft all over leatherette. Made in China.
- Italian designer Carmine Deganello created the Solis (2009), an innovative and elegant suspension lamp, for the San Francisco-based Pablo Designs. Whether used as a pendant or hung from the wall, the Solis’s laser-cut ribbons produce an engaging blend of light and shadows resembling the sun’s rays (hence the product’s name). The polyester fabric is held in tension between two polished stainless steel rings, providing both direct and ambient light to enhance any environment. Solis Lamps are especially striking when grouped in multiples. Bulb (included): 75W/120v Par 30 halogen narrow spot. Made in U.S.A. Full-range dimmer. Innovative mounting system easily converts lamp from wall mount plug-in to hardwired pendant. As a wall-mounted unit, the cord is fed through an opening in the post then looped back and the dimmer remounted, allowing it to be operable from the floor; as a ceiling-mounted lamp, the dimmer can be removed and the cord shortened. All lamps ship with 10" wall-mount chrome pole or 6" ceiling-mount chrome pole. Flat-packed for efficient shipping.
- Cherner Lounge Chair: The lounge chair and ottoman designed by Benjamin Cherner is the latest addition to the Cherner seating collection. A molded plywood shell, solid bentwood arm and laminated wood base are combined to produce a dynamically comfortable and curvilinear form. Available with or without upholstered seat pads. Made entirely in the USA. Add the matching Cherner Lounge Ottoman for added comfort. Jules Seltzer Associates offers the Cherner Lounge Chair in a Vincenza and Sabrina Leather options as well as Maraham Divina Fabric.
- Crisp black capital letters form words that describe the color for the Words for Black Wall Art Print, creating classic black-and-white luster. The framed piece is block-printed and matted on fresh white paper with a glossy black square frame. With its dramatic dark color, the words mesh together to draw the eye to search them out. These distinct materials make the wall décor piece a modern splash of sophisticated urban chic style for your walls: Block-printed by hand on paper, with a wood frame and neutral matting. Ink is environmentally-sensitive and water-based, without solvents, lead or heavy metals.